• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Build team needed (creating new map)

thabilly

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: ThaBilly
working mic/teamspeak or skype: yes, yes and yes
skype name(if you dont have teamspeak or if you want me to have your skype): billy-cborg
previous builds(some pictures or some links or videos whatever just show me what you have built): i am working on a minigame that is not released to public yet but could be hosted for a sneak peak.
do you like fun (optional): ofcourse i do that is what keeps you alive.
do you think you are gennarly a good builder (want to hear people pleed to me about this lol :) ): I am a expert in redstone you say it i make it but in building my skills have not evolved that much for creating buildings.
redstoner or builder if not both: Redstoner

Reaction score
IGN: CreaTe_MaNiiaC
working mic/teamspeak or skype: Yeah, both.
skype name(if you don't have teamspeak or if you want me to have your skype): Private message you it if accepted.
previous builds(some pictures or some links or videos whatever just show me what you have built):
do you like fun (optional): I AM THE FUNNEST PERSON EVAR.
do you think you are gennarly a good builder (want to hear people plead to me about this lol :) ): Yeah, I am reasonably good :3.
redstoner or builder if not both: builder, can do little bits of redstone though.
ACCEPTED!
welcome to the team
your rank:Builder
its nice to see someone actually posted a vid and commented on what its for you cannot belive how chuffed i am right now :)

Reaction score
IGN: ThaBilly
working mic/teamspeak or skype: yes, yes and yes
skype name(if you dont have teamspeak or if you want me to have your skype): billy-cborg
previous builds(some pictures or some links or videos whatever just show me what you have built): i am working on a minigame that is not released to public yet but could be hosted for a sneak peak.
do you like fun (optional): ofcourse i do that is what keeps you alive.
do you think you are gennarly a good builder (want to hear people pleed to me about this lol :) ): I am a expert in redstone you say it i make it but in building my skills have not evolved that much for creating buildings.
redstoner or builder if not both: Redstoner
ACCEPTED!
welcome to the team
your rank:Redstoner

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: KRaidium
working mic/teamspeak or skype: Skype
skype name(if you dont have teamspeak or if you want me to have your skype): KRaidium
previous builds(some pictures or some links or videos whatever just show me what you have built): I have some terraforming stuff in my sig from a map I'm working on, and I don't have any buildings to show you yet :L I can PM you one house on my new map if you'd like :eek:
do you like fun (optional): Of course :D
do you think you are gennarly a good builder (want to hear people pleed to me about this lol :) ): I'm alright, I guess. :p
redstoner or builder if not both: Builder, average redstoner. Best at terraforming? :p

thabilly

Spectator
Reaction score
hey ferno,

i did not get an invite on skype, when ar you sending it?

migget2025

Spectator
Reaction score
wasup duncan its me ya no your friend can i be in it you no i have skype and you have it and there's no point filling in the rest you already no me

PatPie65

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: DaPieHD

working mic/teamspeak or skype: YEP!

age: 11 (i know its young, but im a talented builder, and quite mature) (BTW cant normally talk on Skype, family hates minecraft so i feel embarrased when i talk to someone about playing it) (i know its weird, but lulwuteva) (why am i doing so my brackets)

skype name(if you dont have teamspeak or if you want me to have your skype): patpie65

previous builds(some pictures or some links or videos whatever just show me what you have built):eugghhh, dont really have anything to take pictures with. Sorry!!!

do you like fun (optional):i like all types of fun. Survival Games fun, building fun, AND SPONGEBOB STYLE FUN

do you think you are generally a good builder (want to hear people pleed to me about this lol :) ):Uh... yeah, i do build stuff for mah friends server, and my own (used to, dad took down my paypal)

redstoner or builder if not both:im actually alot more enthusiastic on redstone, although im a good builder

THANKS BRU PLEASE ACCEPT MA APP!!!!!
peace out

Brandoo

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:Brandopark
working mic/teamspeak or skype: I have skype, but no mic
skype name(if you dont have teamspeak or if you want me to have your skype): Brandon.knell3
previous builds(some pictures or some links or videos whatever just show me what you have built):Same as pat, LOL
do you like fun (optional): DUDE, Bruh, I LOVE fun, I AM fun, i am the definition of fun, xD i love having fun, if i didnt i wouldnt be me :D
do you think you are generally a good builder (want to hear people pleed to me about this lol ): Pretty good, not a pro but im still good! :)?
redstoner or builder if not both:Builder.

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: lolistwee
working mic/teamspeak or skype: look down
skype name(if you dont have teamspeak or if you want me to have your skype): i can just msg u in mcsg
previous builds(some pictures or some links or videos whatever just show me what you have built): bottom
do you like fun (optional): uh DUH
do you think you are gennarly a good builder (want to hear people pleed to me about this lol :) ): i have made several mansions in SP using creative and survival
redstoner or builder if not both: both pretty decent with redstone

i know thats not too great but i thought of a map and that was the corni idea

Attachments

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Skyfall? I'd say James Bond's original house! ;)

IGN: Hystericallify
working mic/teamspeak or skype: Teamspeak. Mic is somehow or another working
skype name(if you dont have teamspeak or if you want me to have your skype): pamela13orhere (don't ask)
previous builds(some pictures or some links or videos whatever just show me what you have built): Urm, one abandoned project is Outside the Fort. I'm working on Lost Ridge with a bunch of other guys like maxlupus, teije, 2020ecoman, etc.
do you like fun (optional): What's fun? Jk, who doesn't like fun? o_o
do you think you are gennarly a good builder (want to hear people pleed to me about this lol :) ): I'm no builder, I'm a terraformer, unfortunately. But overall, I'd say that I'm awesome.
redstoner or builder if not both: Redstoner & Terraformer

Reaction score
ok everyone sorry for not updating this thread in ages and most of you probably think the thread has been disbanded but the news is that i think well be making the map with the infomous team elite and that we shall be making the map with them further information neeeds to be clarified so there shall be further updates
-ferno

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci