• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Catching Fire/Quarter Quell update and lifetime diamond giveaway!

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score

OreoTheLlama

Career
Reaction score
I think that an earthquake would be pretty cool, like when the segment activates, it starts to throw blocks and people everywhere. Eventually, all of the blocks would go back to normal, but they play count may not... And also maybe like in the first book and movie, there can be fire balls coming at each direction to the player(s) that may be in that segment :)

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think that an earthquake would be pretty cool, like when the segment activates, it starts to throw blocks and people everywhere. Eventually, all of the blocks would go back to normal, but they play count may not... And also maybe like in the first book and movie, there can be fire balls coming at each direction to the player(s) that may be in that segment :)
Wouldn't that cause lag?

Reaction score
all I want is the rabid monkeys. I don't care how or why, it needs to happen.

DomoWizard111

Tribute
Reaction score
try to throw fire charges at people i think so they could explore or just put blazes shooting at people

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oofta, 34 pages to go over.

Here's my idea, in case it hasn't been said.

At the beginning of the segment, around 5% (or less) of the surface blocks are chosen as 'mines'. When you step on these mines, you could be launched in the air/a mild explosion damages you. It does medium damage, not killing you instantly, so you can activate 2-4 before you die.

-Optional-
Some way to see/tell the mine blocks, subtle enough for you to not notice while sprinting.

Click noise half a second before the mine goes off.

Preset blocks as mines if it simplifies the event.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
After a certain amount of time, the map area decreases 20 blocks at a time, so if you are within 20 blocks of the glass when the certain time comes, you fall into the void including as the blocks you were standing on, (from 20 blocks of dome)

Another idea is that if you don't fight someone after certain amount of time, or you are in a region for xx amount of time, then you begin dropping/losing random things in your inventory.

My final idea is a flood, so when the time has come, the map gets filled nearly to the top with water, with limited air pockets, and everyone can see each other, if you don't make it in time, lily pads fill the top surface, leaving you to drown...

Hoped you liked my ideas (I haven't read all of them, so someone might have said what i said before me)

Cole

Platinum
Reaction score
Fog

When the time comes the whole arena is filled with a dense fog as if you are playing on below tiny render distance, making PvP harder and chest sight/chases harder to continue.

Katniss

When the time comes, random places, are bombarded with a 10x10 area of arrows. Making you 1.) lose your sprint. 2.) take damage.

Drop Party!

This is a positive disaster, when the time comes, and diamond/ingot and a stick are dropped right above the crafting table at spawn, making a rush for the item, and a bloodbath begin ;)

Hope you like the ideas!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci