• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Catching Fire/Quarter Quell update and lifetime diamond giveaway!

McOrange

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Fog

When the time comes the whole arena is filled with a dense fog as if you are playing on below tiny render distance, making PvP harder and chest sight/chases harder to continue.

Katniss

When the time comes, random places, are bombarded with a 10x10 area of arrows. Making you 1.) lose your sprint. 2.) take damage.

Drop Party!

This is a positive disaster, when the time comes, and diamond/ingot and a stick are dropped right above the crafting table at spawn, making a rush for the item, and a bloodbath begin ;)

Hope you like the ideas!
I got the first one already, but I don't know if anyone else had that idea before me ;)

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
So if the leaderboards have reset... Does that mean the grand opening has taken place? And the winners have been decided? And there are new disasters?

Educating_

Platinum
Reaction score
So if the leaderboards have reset... Does that mean the grand opening has taken place? And the winners have been decided? And there are new disasters?
Chad said Devin (AKA Forairan) will announce winners tonight.

Exottic_

Tribute
Reaction score
You guys could do fog that if your in it gives you poison and slowness.Another idea is at the segment there could be arrows falling from the Sky and you have to avoid them

Epic3114

Diamond
Reaction score
Less lag smart one. I'm not very creative, but I think a mode where the ground goes away leaving only a few areas to jump on would please the parkour people of the community. Also, something similar to what others said, weapons could lose all damage capabilities and players would be forced to use their bare hands. Imagine that in movie form...

Edit: Do you know the secret settings that change your vision? Like one is black and white, another is really colorful etc... What if it caused those settings to change so your vision becomes really messed up. This would be easier than the other hallucination suggestions made earlier.
Wow #r00d and Disrespectful

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci