• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chad, SG6 could be a problem.

Should SG6 be on these servers

• Yes

Votes: 79 64.8%
  • No (give a reason)

Votes: 43 35.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poppi11

Survivor
Reaction score
This argument is silly. To sum what everybody is saying up.

SG6 isnt coming to any other place than hive(Play it there if it is a problem that you can't play it.)
Teweran has left.
Team Elite is better than Team Vareide and Teweran now that both have left.
Vareide can do whatever he wants with his team's creations.

Hudderguy

Spectator
Reaction score
I see that you are all showing incredible hate towards team vareide now that we have moved on. We understand not every single map was a glorified piece of gold but we did our bit for mcsg and now its getting shoved back in our faces. Chad has hired team elite now... Im sure they will do a good job but there isn't any need to insult us or the hive. This argument is really pathetic tbh.

Invictus

Tribute
Reaction score
I see that you are all showing incredible hate towards team vareide now that we have moved on. We understand not every single map was a glorified piece of gold but we did our bit for mcsg and now its getting shoved back in our faces. Chad has hired team elite now... Im sure they will do a good job but there isn't any need to insult us or the hive. This argument is really pathetic tbh.
I liked your guy's map's, just not how everything went down.

NorthStar

Career
Reaction score
I don't know if it is possible or even a good idea but it would be ideal for there to be a partnership between mcsg and hive, considering how similar the servers are set up and the limited space that hive has at the moment.

Invictus

Tribute
Reaction score
I don't know if it is possible or even a good idea but it would be ideal for there to be a partnership between mcsg and hive, considering how similar the servers are set up and the limited space that hive has at the moment.
Nope not possible.

ugle99

Experienced
Reaction score
TV is gone, but we have to get Teweran back before it is too late

NorthStar

Career
Reaction score
Nope not possible.
Hmm, I can see why that wouldn't work out too well, but getting back to the whole "Vareide and Teweran leaving MCSG" thing, not that both teams leaving was a terrible thing to do, it just could have been handled better.

Besides, both servers have their own exclusive maps from what I saw.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Tweet me and I'll confirm :)

The reason why I'm not on Vareide or TeamVareide is because they're both discouraged (which makes it impossible to use those account) by someone with admin ranks or more on these forums.
really? I wonder what jerk did that? I doubt it is chad, he's better than that (I hope), and I thought they removed TV's VIP status but on Variede's original forum account it says he's still a VIP...

Poppi11

Survivor
Reaction score
really? I wonder what jerk did that? I doubt it is chad, he's better than that (I hope), and I thought they removed TV's VIP status but on Variede's original forum account it says he's still a VIP...
Chad has done this towards all TeamVareide related things and banned Clankstar twice from the forums and from the MCSG teamspeak.

Also if they removed Vareides VIP, the amount of complaints and hysteria that would be happening would be imense. Think of it as what happened with BajanCanadian 5x

Invictus

Tribute
Reaction score
It was Chad,and I think that he was completely reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci