• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Poll: Return of the no-kick on End Game

Should servers kick players after the end of each round?

• Total voters

Cinci | Kame

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm seeing two majority groups in the poll results. Mostly non-donors voting no, and donors voting yes. Since donors won't really be affected since they can still join servers whenever they want, and the poll can't really be complete since a lot of members don't go on the forums, I say we keep it the way it is.
If what you say is true, that most of the non donors are voting no, then it should go to the non donors. I'm not siding with them just cause I'm a non donor. I think its the fairest way. It helps friends when they play together stay in the same server. It also helps out many non donors join games. And also, as you pointed out, this really doesn't hurt the donors.

EDIT: Also as the poll being incomplete, It is generally towards the majority who care. If you didn't care, you wouldn't check the forums as often.

aussieentice

Career
Reaction score
First Batman!

I feel it should go back to the way it use to be and not kick the players. It's naturally easier and you get to spend more time in game rather then joining and leaving games constantly. Some people might think that it will be very difficult for non donors to join but as Chad said, there are more slots then players. Also the current donor system has changed and is now cheaper for people to get fabulous perks for respectable prices :3

tommat6000

Experienced
Reaction score
Think being kicked to a hub would be fine, donors can still use their 'powers' o_O and average members can have a decent chance of joining. I use EU hub, and I never have any problems joining, even with a friend or two :3

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Look when you think about it most people leave when they lose in a game so kicking the last few players doesn't make much of a difference however having different people each game is quite enjoyable

RushSquash

Platinum
Reaction score
First Gold Donor, by the way.... I really don't care, but now that there are so many servers out now, it doesn't really matter which way you go because mostly everyone is getting in a game now due to the added servers. So I guess either way doesn't really cause any harm.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Everyone's happy with the CURRENT way. Why change that and risk having a giant 2 sided flame war between the community...?

EDIT: By happy I mean that no ones complaining.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
First Gold Donor, by the way.... I really don't care, but now that there are so many servers out now, it doesn't really matter which way you go because mostly everyone is getting in a game now due to the added servers. So I guess either way doesn't really cause any harm.
Are you sure you were the first gold donor? Looked through all 6 pages? :p

falconsfan77

Spectator
Reaction score
Yes kick people at the end! I feel the games are more organized, and in the lobbies there is more lagg and stress getting into a game. Me and some friends like it where you kick people, because its easier to join a game versus having to run around and click a sign!

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
So way back when, MCSG added the feature where the servers restart after each game. Since then, our code has been optimized enough so that the server can just clean up after each round, but we will kept the player kicking. We realized that having this features helps a larger flow of players get into a game instead of constantly seeing server is full messages.

Now I would like to ask for your pros and cons opinions! Should be revert this back to the old ways where people at the end of each game will be spawned into the server lobby instead of returning to the hub (or kicked on locations like Canada and Asia). What are your thoughts?
I have a question about this.
If no-kick was added again, how would the plugin decide who joined first?
This is a pretty important thing to think about, would the plugin decide that the person who was first-in last game would be first-in again? Or would it be about the connectivity to the server, and the least laggiest person would be first-in.

Just interested, I would love to see no-kick readded :)

Cinci | Kame

Platinum
Reaction score
Yes kick people at the end! I feel the games are more organized, and in the lobbies there is more lagg and stress getting into a game. Me and some friends like it where you kick people, because its easier to join a game versus having to run around and click a sign!
So your saying don't kick people? You say you want to be kicked but your reasons suggest you don't. If you have to run around and click a sign means you were kicked....

Sumakid8

Experienced
Reaction score
All of you saying this is a bad idea- If you die in mid-game, you are probably subject to leave. The games pry wouldn't be full during the actual game. To get into a game as a non-donor, join the middle game, and watch a youtube video and such- BAM! After the game is done, you're in a lobby.

Reaction score
keep the kicking otherwise non donors will never get into games in the higher up servers like us1-30 ect. you should keep the kicking or non donors will have less chance of squeezing into a game and I they do get kicked from the old feature then it will be hard to find another lobby

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci