• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Vote: Mobs or no Mobs?

Mobs or No Mobs? (Please be sure to specify your opinions below)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Neon DJ Slime

Spectator
Reaction score
Mobs! Well without mobs there will be lesser people dying compared to mobs toggled. When that happens the games will take longer to end. It also adds a difficulty to the games. Mobs can be an alternate food source and protection. Killed a skeleton and got a few bones? Tame a wolf! Out of food? Kill zombies for rotten flesh!

Sidera

Survivor
Reaction score
Prehaps it should be considered to have better chests in areas filled with more hostile mobs so you get stuff for your effort fighting them all off?

Having mobs adds to the needed skill to survive so it would be nice to be rewarded for that skill for getting passed them either my dodging of epic mass murder XD

Kommodo

Spectator
Reaction score
Keep them, they add an aspect of difficulty that makes night a challenge. It is also a strategy for people to brave the night to get chests, if they are good enough to handle mobs.

Vhaly

Experienced
Reaction score
Keep mobs please, don't nerf them or something it's all good like that.

Krasso

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't see a reason to remove mobs, but i'd definitely give it a try if we applied it on a test server or something.

Toraqi

Tribute
Reaction score
The only reason i would think of trying to keep them in is to have the random mob drops from skeletons and zombies but i haven't had a single drop so either they have turned them off to concentrate on finding chests or killing people.
It are supposed to be RARE mob drops? =P You could maybe reduce the spawning of the mobs, becuase sometimes it is impossible to get a quick refill of the spawn becuase of all the mobs.

DAL_9000

Platinum
Reaction score
Keep the mobs, while just PvP is good, the mobs add something to fight while you're searching dark buildings, and adds reasons to find shelter at night, and keeps the "noobies" in check xD Lol

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Or just one specific monster like zombies or skeletons, and leave out the rest. Then there are less mobs and players know what to expect.

Finn Truman

Spectator
Reaction score
Definantely keep them, their drops are useful, and it's like the actual Hunger Games where they could spawn monsters on them like the dogs

LukeSkyWallace

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm kind of torn between the two options but I am mostly saying no because it's a bit annoying when you've running away and you attract all the attention of the mobs and they slow you down so the other person can kill you. I think there should be no mobs when it gets down to the last 5

mstroh

Spectator
Reaction score
So we are getting asked a lot about mobs as the "official" game play is without mobs so you can vs just other players. Our reasons with our servers it adds a huge aspect of survival on top of the hardness of the survival game play. Personally, my opinions would be to keep mobs but I want to hear your opinions. Should we removed mobs or keep them in?
(in my opinion) I think that you should keep the mobs only on the first map and not the second map.

Gage Shrader

Tribute
Reaction score
Chad, in my opinion, I think we should keep the mobs. Not only do they speed up games so they don't last an entire hour, but they also drop very useful resources. For example, bones for dogs zombie flesh if you are low on food and many other great things. I know some people don't like mobs at all so maybe you should make a few servers without mobs to please those who don't like them. Hope this helps your decision, ~MrCreativeMode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci