• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Vote: What if we were to add back exploding podiums?

Would you like if we added exploding podiums into MCSG?

• Yes

Votes: 290 59.4%
  • No

Votes: 198 40.6%

• Total voters

Gamer1754

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok well maybe i put that wrong, i think their should be a warning.

LordAbsolute

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello tributes, here's another "what if" community vote!

If any of you remember last month on April 1, we added a feature into the plugin which caused you to fly into the sky and explode if you stepped off your podium in pregame. Some people have expressed their love for this particular feature. This got us curious on if this idea could ever be considered a permanent feature. So what are your opinions?

Here's the poll: Would you like if we added exploding podiums into the MCSG plugin as a permanent feature?
In the Hunger Games Movie, they said the if you tried to run off the pedestal before the games began, the land mines will blow you sky high. I vote yes because it is a lot more realistic and plus it gets kind of annoying when someone else gets the advantage when they are running against the forcefield before the games begin.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
In the Hunger Games Movie, they said the if you tried to run off the pedestal before the games began, the land mines will blow you sky high. I vote yes because it is a lot more realistic and plus it gets kind of annoying when someone else gets the advantage when they are running against the forcefield before the games begin.
Then do it yourself? It's not like they are doing anything special. It's as simple as running to corn.

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
Running straight off the pedestal before the game even starts actually lessens your chances of getting something off of corn - you get lagged back and your pace is then average or below average. Timing your sprint off of the pedestal is key to looting something off of corn :p Just a tip

Kvarc

Spectator
Reaction score
Когда на сервер начинает заходить почему у меня пишет: Bad login?
When the server beginsto come why I wrote: Bad login?

Gamer1754

Tribute
Reaction score
I agree with you it's more like the actual hunger games, but what I don't understand is that you say it's unfair when others run against the forcefield before the game starts which first off doesn't really give you much of a advantage and secondly if you thought it was a advantage then why didn't you run against the forcefield a few seconds before the game started? Just wondering not trying to be offensive.

LordAbsolute

Spectator
Reaction score
I agree with you it's more like the actual hunger games, but what I don't understand is that you say it's unfair when others run against the forcefield before the game starts which first off doesn't really give you much of a advantage and secondly if you thought it was a advantage then why didn't you run against the forcefield a few seconds before the game started? Just wondering not trying to be offensive.
I just think that it's not fair and with the new update that might make it in, people wouldn't be running against the forcefield.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I just think that it's not fair and with the new update that might make it in, people wouldn't be running against the forcefield.
Could you elaborate on why you think it's not fair? Like him, I don't mean to be rude, I merely want to hear why.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci