• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hackers on MCSG

Is the Australian Community being destroyed by Hackers?

• Total voters
Reaction score
From a person who played in the EU servers for over 1.5 years, I can safely say that the EU community is the worst one you can be in when it comes to hackers, most of the EU mods who were there resigned, which gives the a hackers a free place to destroy a "good" server. Another thing is that the EU is being leftover unlike other servers. I mean honestly, when US is having a bug, it's fixed in less that a week, but when it's in EU, it takes more than a month(and yes I am talking about the freezing that EU servers have now because of the host being moved).
I can see myself getting a reply from a US mod/player saying that I am wrong, but if you haven't played these servers for that long, you have no point to reply to this thread then.

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
Hackers are just a part of minecraft, nothing we an do besides report them to staff.

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
Hackers will always be in MCSG, there is no cure and Doubt there will be , we can never rid all of them as more and more come, but all you can do is record them, upload it and report them in the report abuse or poke one of us. If you can't do this, poke us on Teamspeak to come to your server and do it. Then thats another hacker down.

BomBashious

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I love hackers, they're funny. nothing is funnier than going into a game with your m8s and having a guy spinning in cirlces killing you all.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Oh hackers.

Well I may have not been on the AU community for that long but I do know one thing. Hackers have definitely increased since the day I joined and these are usually yozy3's alts or just hackers that have found an incredibly popular server. Hey when all the hive hackers get perma banned I wonder where they head to (if you didn't realise anything I was mentioning that when the hive hackers get banned they head over to EU).

I rarely find hackers these days maybe once per day or something like that. I don't really mind hackers because to me they are a nice challenge (except when they trash talk). For example today I found a regen hacker and I just bowed him to death it was that easy. Yes there is an incredible lack of AU moderators out their about 4 or so mods that are actually active and the majority are on leave. Also sorry to say this, but some people find it more important to focus on their studies than banning hackers on a block building game only to be just told they aren't doing their jobs.

However from what I have said I agree with some points especially the part with the upload speed. It takes me about 30-40 minutes maybe even an hour to upload a hacker video. Still do it though because I think for the good of the community. Sometimes though it does get boring and if I beat the hacker and actually need my internet speed, I won't upload the evidence.

AU definitely needs new mods especially ones that play a lot and actually has knowledge about hackers. I think Bowser52000 and Le0 should tell the staff to be more lenient with people applying for mod that have been banned before and can come up with a great AU mod that's been able to sort of sticky tap AU together. (Tots not saying this part to maybe get my mod app in)?

Staff may disagree with me , but being a well known player/youtuber in the AU community I've see a lot more stuff than you do and believe me, it ain't nice.

Anyway that's me c:

DannyMan725

Experienced
Reaction score
If I can say something, is there a solution to detecting hacked clients as moderators do and posting it on the server? Because I have been watching moderators record videos and very so frequently, in the chat it would say "___ is attempting to use kill aura." I'm wondering if it is possible to input that into the chat so that everyone may see who is using hacked clients. It could embarrass the hacker and possible make him stop.

iHax0rsMC

Spectator
Reaction score
Why can't this be like RoxBot

RoxBot is so skilled when u have kill aura on it swings at a invisible player above u then u are banned

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci