• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is mcsg... dying? (Read BEFORE commenting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You forgot Rivals, Exodus, most of protocol, Reflection sadly Trauma or Trama, Legacy ,Triton, Destiny. You dont know much about this clan community
Multiple people in those clans cheat

Felipe

Platinum
Reaction score
Multiple people in those clans cheat
lol from over a year ago?

rivals wasn't top 3, and all the others I have no clue who the hell you are talking about besides maybe Exodus getting mentioned a few times.

+all these randoms are in the clans nowadays, with real OG's being in 4got10 and rebels (not even everyone)

last response cause of flame.
You forgot Rivals, Exodus, most of protocol, Reflection sadly Trauma or Trama, Legacy ,Triton, Destiny. You dont know much about this clan community
Please do not talk about off topic things or stop flame. Arguing will take you nowhere.

Frezzy

Survivor
Reaction score
lol from over a year ago?

rivals wasn't top 3, and all the others I have no clue who the hell you are talking about besides maybe Exodus getting mentioned a few times.

+all these randoms are in the clans nowadays, with real OG's being in 4got10 and rebels (not even everyone)

last response cause of flame.
did you jsut say rivals was not top 3? rivals was the only clan to get 4-5 against 4got10 except for rebs. Owned by the magic cf918 jsut won a clan wars and was in semi quiet often please tell me rivals is not top 3 in prime days. Exodus is best top 5 coming from someone who was there for all of it.

Frezzy

Survivor
Reaction score
Im done none of you guys have been in good clans top 5 or above so its pointless.

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
The reality is that MCGamer is old. It came out 3 years ago. Everyone has tried it, played it, moved on. People get bored of playing the same thing for years on end, so they go do something else.

MCGamer won't die so to say, there will be enough influx of new players to keep numbers up, but unless new stuff is added (more than maps or small gamemodes that never work out) I doubt numbers and popularity will return to those it had previously.

IceCarbonDiabloX

Experienced
Reaction score
did you jsut say rivals was not top 3? rivals was the only clan to get 4-5 against 4got10 except for rebs. Owned by the magic cf918 jsut won a clan wars and was in semi quiet often please tell me rivals is not top 3 in prime days. Exodus is best top 5 coming from someone who was there for all of it.
clan lb's? Rivals wasn't in top 3. I was sort of friends with Bullet, and lots of familiar names in it, but it wasn't a top 3 clan lol. Elevate, forgotten, and rebels.

IceCarbonDiabloX

Experienced
Reaction score
Im done none of you guys have been in good clans top 5 or above so its pointless.
im sorry and you are?

tenebrous is one of the best pvp'ers even w.o his client, and 10x better than the best mcsg player. pot pvp is much much more skillful than mcsg pvp. Please stfu.

Sports

Platinum
Reaction score
clan lb's? Rivals wasn't in top 3. I was sort of friends with Bullet, and lots of familiar names in it, but it wasn't a top 3 clan lol. Elevate, forgotten, and rebels.
lmao me and BulletJC led rivals to the top 3 multiple times during last winter, we were #1 for about a month so u should back down and stop smack talkin, you probs wouldn't even qualify for a powdski clan lol.

IceCarbonDiabloX

Experienced
Reaction score
lmao me and BulletJC led rivals to the top 3 multiple times during last winter, we were #1 for about a month so u should back down and stop smack talkin, you probs wouldn't even qualify for a powdski clan lol.
lol ok ask gold_ninja and slav about pit =)

alright this is really my last reply, dont want thread locked for flame.

Frezzy

Survivor
Reaction score
DID YOU JUST SAY MAIN CARRY WAS BULLET, your kidding right? Funny joke. Tene cant talk about toggles when he does and im quiet a fimallier face in the clan community I have been is top 3 rivals and i dont want to hear it rebels is nto better than prime rivals sorry, also exodus proto some others buti am defantily not a "random" I dont know why you keep trying to make points when you best clan was vortex like shut up.

IceCarbonDiabloX

Experienced
Reaction score
DID YOU JUST SAY MAIN CARRY WAS BULLET, your kidding right? Funny joke. Tene cant talk about toggles when he does and im quiet a fimallier face in the clan community I have been is top 3 rivals and i dont want to hear it rebels is nto better than prime rivals sorry, also exodus proto some others buti am defantily not a "random" I dont know why you keep trying to make points when you best clan was vortex like shut up.
didn't say bullet was main carry. sportz did.

also-
not the best ratio but i was good back then when mcsg was fun =) just ask gold_ninja if u are in contact w/ him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci