• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It's out of control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
Okay so I don't know about you guys but the new xime or whatever is out of control.

So just the other day my boy Trevor (spelly) was playing mcsg. He gets permbanned by some mod who claims he is right and knows what he's doing. The thing was... Trevor was recording and he has the video of him playing, and he's not hacking at al. He hasn't heard if he's unbanned yet but if the staff is this quick to act I don't feel safe playing anymore.

My friend rockyy_ who is playing with some friends is playing on mcsg the day it was lagging like 2 days ago. He's lagging and getting a solid 2 bar. He opens a chest and gets permbanned for a hacked client. WHAT. His dispute was upheld and now he can't play anymore. A close friend of mine is now gone. Thanks mcsg, it's like you want us to stop playing.

These are two legit mcsg veterans, and who knows who else is going to get banned. I personally am afraid to play because of how rouge this is.

If any staff member looks at this please understand that we the people and clan members of mcsg don't want this to go on. This new xime is not always accurate so please, do something to fix it. I luv u rocky, u will be missed ;-;

AND IF ITS SO ACCURATE WHY DID IT TAKE A MONTH TO BAN KRANZO

Excuse the spelling on my phone.
I'd recommend your mate, who was falsely banned, appeals his ban. As you say he was recording, providing his end of the game will get him unbanned. Mod's are humans and make mistakes, we can't yell at them for it, rather we should be thankful for everything else they've done for us - not antagonize them.

Skill

Platinum
Reaction score
I'd recommend your mate, who was falsely banned, appeals his ban. As you say he was recording, providing his end of the game will get him unbanned. Mod's are humans and make mistakes, we can't yell at them for it, rather we should be thankful for everything else they've done for us - not antagonize them.
All he said was he didn't feel safe anymore. He never brought down the mods, and he also already said that his friend appealed it and was waiting for an unban, your post was useless.

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
All he said was he didn't feel safe anymore. He never brought down the mods, and he also already said that his friend appealed it and was waiting for an unban, your post was useless.
I'd be glad to argue this with you, but I can't be fussed to publicly start a potetional argument judging by your force thus far, so I'll go ahead and leave it. I felt my post had a purpose, hence why I posted it; I'll ultimately be the judge of my own posts, not you. Thanks mate!

Skill

Platinum
Reaction score
I'd be glad to argue this with you, but I can't be fussed to publicly start a potetional argument judging by your force thus far, so I'll go ahead and leave it. I felt my post had a purpose, hence why I posted it; I'll ultimately be the judge of my own posts, not you. Thanks mate!
ok bye

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Regarding Trevor: If he was banned by a mod, then he should have an easier time appealing his ban than if he was banned by Xime because any counter evidence should result in an easy unban :)

Our AntiCheat does not set off false positives based on lag. When we were testing it the first night, I had a solid two bars the entire time and didn't set off any false positives whatsoever. Giggums stated he'd look into Rocky's case so it should be all ok. Then again this isn't to say our new anticheat is perfect, there are proven flaws that I can say with confidence the devs are working on patching.

As for xRevenge, all you need to do is have him contact someone like me with proof he lost his account and I'll talk to a Sr. Mod and have this all sorted out quickly.

Not everything's perfect, but we're striving to be as good and effective as we can.

P.
S. Love ya cookie <3

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Regarding Trevor: If he was banned by a mod, then he should have an easier time appealing his ban than if he was banned by Xime because any counter evidence should result in an easy unban :)

Our AntiCheat does not set off false positives based on lag. When we were testing it the first night, I had a solid two bars the entire time and didn't set off any false positives whatsoever. Giggums stated he'd look into Rocky's case so it should be all ok. Then again this isn't to say our new anticheat is perfect, there are proven flaws that I can say with confidence the devs are working on patching.

As for xRevenge, all you need to do is have him contact someone like me with proof he lost his account and I'll talk to a Sr. Mod and have this all sorted out quickly.

Not everything's perfect, but we're striving to be as good and effective as we can.

P.
S. Love ya cookie <3
Yet another case of Ceroria being a senior mod disguised in a light red cloak.

I hope the situation is taken care of, but I worry this happens more often than we think, and people just don't speak up. If the devs are truly focusing on the No-Cheat, then I hope they know what strategies Badlion and Kohi use. Otherwise ghost clients will remain, and those pot PvPers will have us all beat... :/

Luflexed

Platinum
Reaction score
The moderators and administrators are doing their best to get the job done, there will be slip ups. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci