• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It's out of control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
well for all we know YOU could have been hacking
Yeah I could've but so could anybody else. I don't think I'd be stupid enough to use multi aura... Since that's pretty much the only thing which actually sets it off I presume xD

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
I was recently banned for "Hacking". The person who recorded my evidence was at the interview stage and is now a mod. Any player with half decent eyesight would've know I wasn't hacking but what can you do.....

I'm unbanned now so it doesn't really bother me anymore.

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Alright. This thread is starting to take the turn I was expecting. I'll be locking it now. If the OP, Bunns , has anything to conclude on of would like the thread re-opened, he needs to contact myself or another staff member. Any and all questions or concerns should be handled the same. Thank you, and have a nice day :)

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Bunns would like to say something, as I told him he could. I will unlock the thread for that message only. If I see any other messages, they will be deleted. After he had posted his message, the thread will be relocked indefinitely.

Bunns

Platinum
Reaction score
Okay so I'm just gonna say this before I get locked down. I can't be the only one noticing that fxyo keeps getting unbanned and Evermore got unbanned for like something so obvious. Meanwhile poor rocky is upheld for opening a chest ( he's getting A 1 bar) and starts swinging around the air to pass time. Why is this. It's like one of those books where you just ask yourself why ;-; I think I know why but until further investigation, I can't say for sure.

I love u rocky, sorry to see you go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci