• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide Kicked so a higher-ranked player could play?

razerzzz

Spectator
Reaction score
Its not being kicked because you have more points. Its being kicked because you don't have as much rights (you cant be as trusted). I remember when I was in the fyreuk teamspeak server and everyone was so nice there.. enjoyable. After my computer had a virus i stopped playing and i didn't fix it till a week ago. Though now it seems like things have taken a turn (in the wrong direction) and I'm just suggesting somethings. Like limit the HR.kick to 5 or 6 people on every 24 person server by the hour. Or set the time limit to t minus 1 minute and 30 seconds you cant get kicked out of the game. Just some community support because... minecraft is a community, if i do remember correctly.I like hunger games servers, to see people that buy minecraft then get kicked off server like me, hurts my soul. The way the message looks to be made asthe doners and staff that enter because they have more privileges, Then kick us normal's out the door... heart-shattered. If you can see where I'm coming from... I'm trying to help.

http://lb.fyregames.com/search.php?username=Razerzzz i <3 the old way
I mean your spending more money to become a Doner for 3 month then you spend on runescape to become a member for a year

razerzzz

Spectator
Reaction score
The one way to reserved a spot is to be the first person on the game... and if 25 doners go on your server then you are out of luck

Twinks

Spectator
Reaction score
do you have to by a diamond, gold or iron account to kick people? Or can kick people by playing often?

BROTHERHOOD

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm surprised. I did not get kicked once today. Join ones that say restarting and spam the button.
I love the super hokstile maps :) Been here since the first one, and I recorded myslef playing sea of flames origional

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci