• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide Kicked so a higher-ranked player could play?

sabshupe101

Career
Reaction score
And the people who play honest and are not hacking, spamming, or trolling games? The servers are now run on pay-to-play. The staff member now watch the doners and the regulars just sit and wait to get kicked. I'm not trying to be a troll or mean in any way. I just want to have fun and play a few games like everyone else that wants to play. (maybe get HR.kicked here and there... but not every game that i enter.) there should be a time limit on when ranked players can get on because i waited ... idk 4 mins and 30 second and got kicked.... like maybe they can't enter when there is 1 minute left. It really brings down your hopes of playing when you get kicked right before the game starts. Also, what if a doner enters and leaves right after the game starts (Without getting killed). Its like simple pass at six flags unlimited freedom... unlimited rights... doners get to become USA and the free usually have to re-fight in the revolutionary war.
Incorrect. What is being added to MCSG in 2.0 is... something awesome that won't make it pay-to-play anymore.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
And the people who play honest and are not hacking, spamming, or trolling games? The servers are now run on pay-to-play. The staff member now watch the doners and the regulars just sit and wait to get kicked. I'm not trying to be a troll or mean in any way. I just want to have fun and play a few games like everyone else that wants to play. (maybe get HR.kicked here and there... but not every game that i enter.) there should be a time limit on when ranked players can get on because i waited ... idk 4 mins and 30 second and got kicked.... like maybe they can't enter when there is 1 minute left. It really brings down your hopes of playing when you get kicked right before the game starts. Also, what if a doner enters and leaves right after the game starts (Without getting killed). Its like simple pass at six flags unlimited freedom... unlimited rights... doners get to become USA and the free usually have to re-fight in the revolutionary war.
I'll break this down into some key points.

1. The servers are currently rather pay-to-play, which is unfortunate, but ChadTheDJ recognizes that and he's working on fixing that. He's adding new slots, and generally making the system how it was originally designed: A place where everybody can play, donor or no donor.

2. The staff members watch everyone, not just the donors. They are looking out for the community as a whole, not those that donate, and they will help anybody who needs it.

3. I don't believe there ever will be any restrictions on the privileges donors currently have (as they are the reason these servers are free to play on, and we don't want to discourage them), but as I've mentioned earlier, there will be steps taken to minimize the negative effect of donors.

4. I'm not quite sure what you're talking about with the Six Flags/Revolutionary War analogy, but I'll make a stab at replying to it. It is annoying when anyone leaves right after the game starts (especially donors), but donors are punished for this kind of behavior. After joining a lobby, donors get something called 'donor cool down' which restricts their ability to join lobbies for a minute and a half. This is to discourage people joining servers and leaving on a whim (which is annoying to everyone).

Overall, the key points in my response are that I understand where you are coming from, and the developers do as well. Currently, donors make the games pay-to-play, but that is being fixed, and all we can really do for now is wait (or, if you want, donate). So hopefully a solution will be created soon, but we can only hope.

Firejeremy10

Spectator
Reaction score
I still get kicked when I'm like the 5th one I'm never gonna play the Hunger Games :(

Twinks

Spectator
Reaction score
ok, thanks for a quick reply, sorry I couldn't get back to you quickly though. : )

Twinks

Spectator
Reaction score
what happens when you kick someone out of a servrer?

BROTHERHOOD

Tribute
Reaction score
Um... how does this relate to the message you quoted :p.
It doesn't really :p Just saw the signature and I play alot of his maps so I decided to say that. Thay are really great maps though, some of the most challenging and fun custom maps ever

BROTHERHOOD

Tribute
Reaction score
I'll break this down into some key points.

1. The servers are currently rather pay-to-play, which is unfortunate, but ChadTheDJ recognizes that and he's working on fixing that. He's adding new slots, and generally making the system how it was originally designed: A place where everybody can play, donor or no donor.

2. The staff members watch everyone, not just the donors. They are looking out for the community as a whole, not those that donate, and they will help anybody who needs it.

3. I don't believe there ever will be any restrictions on the privileges donors currently have (as they are the reason these servers are free to play on, and we don't want to discourage them), but as I've mentioned earlier, there will be steps taken to minimize the negative effect of donors.

4. I'm not quite sure what you're talking about with the Six Flags/Revolutionary War analogy, but I'll make a stab at replying to it. It is annoying when anyone leaves right after the game starts (especially donors), but donors are punished for this kind of behavior. After joining a lobby, donors get something called 'donor cool down' which restricts their ability to join lobbies for a minute and a half. This is to discourage people joining servers and leaving on a whim (which is annoying to everyone).

Overall, the key points in my response are that I understand where you are coming from, and the developers do as well. Currently, donors make the games pay-to-play, but that is being fixed, and all we can really do for now is wait (or, if you want, donate). So hopefully a solution will be created soon, but we can only hope.
I don't donate, but I agree with Zeno. The games are pay to play right now, and I really hope that you're right and that people are working on a solution because the number of donors now because of holidays and things make it almost impossible for a non donor to play. I always hear tons of non donors complaining in lobbies about how they are gonna get kicked, and how all they want to do is play with their friend. I really hope you're right with the server and Chad, because I think this might become a bigger problem than it already is

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci