• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Updated Rules Version 3.0

Rules seem fair?

• Yes

Votes: 5,013 80.2%
  • No

Votes: 440 7.0%
  • I can't read

Votes: 797 12.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerukai

Tribute
Reaction score
I agree to most of these, except that "Even discussing hacked clients on our servers is worthy of a tempban." is a little harsh, don't you think? I could see alot of people getting banned for discussing this when suddenly a mod/admin/etc. logs on and mishears the conversation and tempbans because they said that

"Lolhackerguy101 used Nodus."
*Le Mod logs on*
*Other guy* "Insert random text here about Nodus."
*Le tempban D:*

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah, trying to get people to log out should be against the rules,
Iike, "antvenom is totly on eu8" or maybe this one, "alt f4 2 get a dimund sord wen starting"
It's just really annoying to see that kind of stuff and especially when you're in the middle of conversation and get interupted by one in such way.
Chad has missed alot of things, that is also an auto kick.

Kizzle1760

Spectator
Reaction score
You can also detect at the start when people are hacking, if you see them with dust particles coming out like they're sprinting while they are staying still they are using the sprint hack and it is really annoying how people use it because they get to the corn first and it unfairly disadvantages us legit players

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You can also detect at the start when people are hacking, if you see them with dust particles coming out like they're sprinting while they are staying still they are using the sprint hack and it is really annoying how people use it because they get to the corn first and it unfairly disadvantages us legit players
That's not hacking. That's what it looks like when you sprint on the platform because other players can't see you break blocks or teleport back onto the platform.

Also protip kizzle, since it seems like you're new, sprint jumping is faster than regular jumping, which is probably why they're faster than you.

Acathine

Experienced
Reaction score
Actually, at the start of a game, it stops you from moving off of the block. Therefore, if you double-tap w and start sprinting, you're sprinting on the spot and hence the particles are coming from under your feet. So when the game is starting, the person usually isn't hacking.

BaynePlauge

Tribute
Reaction score
Has anyone bought up the mod Optifine? I need it in order to run the massive maps properly on my computer and i'm not sure how it could be abused? I'm just making sure as i really don't want to be banned, but at the same time if i can't use it i probs won't be able to play with everyone.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Has anyone bought up the mod Optifine? I need it in order to run the massive maps properly on my computer and i'm not sure how it could be abused? I'm just making sure as i really don't want to be banned, but at the same time if i can't use it i probs won't be able to play with everyone.
Optifine is allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci