• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer - What's happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.

miniJTS

Survivor
Reaction score
i agree, they still have not fixed the bug of deranked... on my leaderboards on my account OhSoEnglish , it says i have been deranked. but i can still play, i dont re call anytime i was rude or hacking, its either a bug or a rediculos unquallified moderator

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score
i agree, they still have not fixed the bug of deranked... on my leaderboards on my account OhSoEnglish , it says i have been deranked. but i can still play, i dont re call anytime i was rude or hacking, its either a bug or a rediculos unquallified moderator
This isn't a bug...just play a few games and you won't be "deranked"

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score
That's understandable. Without knowledge of how things work within the staff team, it would be nearly impossible to discern the truth from the fiction/rumors/assumptions, seeing as most of it had to do with things that cannot be observed from outside of the staff.
I have enough knowledge of what goes on within the staff team to know that what he said was the truth.

miniJTS

Survivor
Reaction score
This isn't a bug...just play a few games and you won't be "deranked"
i know, but they cant have it saying "derank" this will confuse people in thinking that that have been banned, beacuse deranked "when you do have enough games" means a ban, they need to change it to just member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci