• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minas Tirith SG - Taking Builders!

Reaction score
Exactly that's what they are trying to do, they don't (deserves) VIP cause they didn't " Make" the buildings and didn't do anything at all, it's just a cheap way to get VIP...
If you call tons of hours of work ( I would estimate that it probably going to be over 100 hours by the time its done) cheap then you really need to sort yourself out. This isn't a conversion of a conventional 24 player map this a huge map and really there was alot missing from the original that has had to be added like more terraforming, builds and interiors. Sorry mate but what you are saying just shows your ignorance of the amount of work this kind of project takes.

Zana

Career
Reaction score
If you call tons of hours of work ( I would estimate that it probably going to be over 100 hours by the time its done) cheap then you really need to sort yourself out. This isn't a conversion of a conventional 24 player map this a huge map and really there was alot missing from the original that has had to be added like more terraforming, builds and interiors. Sorry mate but what you are saying just shows your ignorance of the amount of work this kind of project takes.
if you think 100 hours of work is something special for a 48 players map then you are little weird, cause GOOOD qualified maps take over months kk?, they don't take hours they take days/months.. the owner properly made this map in like months and not hours..

good maps like : sg4, Avaricia, breeze island etc., don't take 100 hours, but more then 1 - 3 months maybe even more..
and here's a example Reforest project's don't take 100 hours, but more then months..
Team Swish rugged lands took 9 months to make, (that a lot and could be made less time) but the quality is good.
Static nightmare: doesn't make his maps in Hours not even days but, MONTHS!!
and a lot of others build team/builders.

They make there map Qualified for mcsg and not Revamping it.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
if you think 100 hours of work is something special for a 48 players map then you are little weird, cause GOOOD qualified maps take over months kk?, they don't take hours they take days/months.. the owner properly made this map in like months and not hours..

good maps like : sg4, Avaricia, breeze island etc., don't take 100 hours, but more then 1 - 3 months maybe even more..
and here's a example Reforest project's don't take 100 hours, but more then months..
Team Swish rugged lands took 9 months to make, (that a lot and could be made less time) but the quality is good.

If you look at the time of the first post, and today's date, you'll notice it has been near 2 months since the project's start, and it is still not nearing completion.

Reaction score

Mate I think I have alot better idea of what it takes to build a map than you I am currently building the largest map that has ever been built for mcsg and I know how long it takes. I think you may have noticed the fact that I put OVER 100 hours because I don't really know the exact figure as I am not working on the map. The work he has put into this map is far greater than you clearly have any understanding for. Also you do realize that the maps which take 'months' the builders are only putting one maybe two hours in a day therefore 100 hours equals a few months so please don't make out as if I am an idiot because I know far more about building maps then you do.
This hardly a little project as I am sure lakerfuffle can inform you.

Zana

Career
Reaction score
Mate I think I have alot better idea of what it takes to build a map than you I am currently building the largest map that has ever been built for mcsg and I know how long it takes. I think you may have noticed the fact that I put OVER 100 hours because I don't really know the exact figure as I am not working on the map. The work he has put into this map is far greater than you clearly have any understanding for. Also you do realize that the maps which take 'months' the builders are only putting one maybe two hours in a day therefore 100 hours equals a few months so please don't make out as if I am an idiot because I know far more about building maps then you do.
This hardly a little project as I am sure lakerfuffle can inform you.
More then I do? best joke every since I was 2 years old... just because you are working on "the" largest map that doesn't mean that it's good to pvp, good qualify map, and a great view.. it's not about how big it is.. but how good you are making it" like this quote " it doesn't matter how big or how good your opponent is, but how you can trick him and find his weakness".

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
More then I do? best joke every since I was 2 years old... just because you are working on "the" largest map that doesn't mean that it's good to pvp, good qualify map, and a great view.. it's not about how big it is.. but how good you are making it" like this quote " it doesn't matter how big or how good your opponent is, but how you can trick him and find his weakness".
Can you stop flaming this map thread? You already stated your opinion and it obviously is not changing, despite strong counterarguments. So you can have your opinion; just stop flaming this thread, or I'll call a staff member.

Reaction score
I am guessing you haven't seen my map then because that comment is just stupid. Your whole point is just wrong and childish. Try to grow up and see what is really around you then maybe I will be more willing to take your opinions in to consideration.

@lakerfuffle sorry for the flame on your thread

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score

First of all, as @TheOfficialWils has already said, this has been in progress for 2 months already. Also, we are talking about total hours, like when a game like pokemon tracks your hours. Not general time.

Edit: thanks for the support officalwils and evermore

PokeJosh

Experienced
Reaction score
Exactly that's what they are trying to do, they don't (deserves) VIP cause they didn't " Make" the buildings and didn't do anything at all, it's just a cheap way to get VIP...
There is NOTHING cheap about this conversion. Not only has he improved the builds from their original form, he has created many more direct routes throughout the map to improve gameplay and fairness, changed the lighting all over the map to create a more dynamic and fulfilling experience during the nighttime portion of gameplay, AND turned the build into a survival games arena. I don't think you quite understand the amount of work this takes.

What you are saying is actually against the forum rules, and unless you provide some actual criticism soon that is not about how "he didn't build it," you are risking your own standing.

Zana

Career
Reaction score
There is NOTHING cheap about this conversion. Not only has he improved the builds from their original form, he has created many more direct routes throughout the map to improve gameplay and fairness, changed the lighting all over the map to create a more dynamic and fulfilling experience during the nighttime portion of gameplay, AND turned the build into a survival games arena. I don't think you quite understand the amount of work this takes.

What you are saying is actually against the forum rules, and unless you provide some actual criticism soon that is not about how "he didn't build it," you are risking your own standing.
first thing, those things i'm saying it's not against the rules.
because i'm saying what I think, and it doesn't harass any, and if you guys don't want the tread to be locked, then stop replaying to my answers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci