• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My "Constructive Criticism"

Razzledgirl

Career
Reaction score
Please keep this thread clean. This is to be a discussion, not a place to argue/flame each other. Also make sure to not advertise. If such continues without quality posts in the meantime, this thread will be locked.

Remy2402

Experienced
Reaction score
A team is a group of people working together there are at least 5 devs. These devs can easily code an anticheat of they were given basic functions of the cheats. However, I guarantee, no sr mod or admin even knows how to find a ghostclient. That is the problem. You can be a good communal staff member but no offence you would be the type of person that would side with StrawberryJam after he blatantly uses timer in his video.
Not necessarily. A dev team can be of any size larger than 1 single person. MCGamer has 2. Are you a dev my friend because if you aren't, I doubt you know what you are talking about. An anti-cheat plugin is one of the hardest plugins to make. It requires different algorithms and a lot of the time, advanced ones too. It requires a few years knowledge in Java and also a 1-2 years knowledge in the Spigot API and knowing it inside out. It is no easy plugin/system that 2 developers can throw together in their sleep. It requires planning, patience and experience. Please, be realistic next time.

6block

Gold
Reaction score
I'd say we need to get some mods who joined the server 3 days ago and get some who are experienced. Maybe some hailing from the Kohi community considering 90% of people on Kohi use/have used a client.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Not sure what adding additional questions to the moderator process has to do with anything? All our Moderator's can sense proper hacks, and yes, some mistakes do slip through but those are always pardoned, so it's not that big of a deal.
Now you're talking without reason.

Its funny because you think you know the hackers, they're the ones you don't even understand/would think would be hacking.

Mfw most staff on this thread choose to deny Tenebrous12321 's claim than try to communicate logically.

Last edited:

Atu

Career
Reaction score
Not necessarily. A dev team can be of any size larger than 1 single person. MCGamer has 2. Are you a dev my friend because if you aren't, I doubt you know what you are talking about. An anti-cheat plugin is one of the hardest plugins to make. It requires different algorithms and a lot of the time, advanced ones too. It requires a few years knowledge in Java and also a 1-2 years knowledge in the Spigot API and knowing it inside out. It is no easy plugin/system that 2 developers can throw together in their sleep. It requires planning, patience and experience. Please, be realistic next time.
The anti cheat is literally an entity spawning over someone's head when their in a chest.
Also, to completely advicerate what you said. Archy+MasterG (2 devs), 1 hour+4 hours of application and maintenance=Gcheatv1 - Autoclicker Trigger Ka
McGamer's FOUR dev team can muster up some strength to code something half as good as that in a week?

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The anti cheat is literally an entity spawning over someone's head when their in a chest.
Also, to completely advicerate what you said. Archy+MasterG (2 devs), 1 hour+4 hours of application and maintenance=Gcheatv1 - Autoclicker Trigger Ka
McGamer's FOUR dev team can muster up some strength to code something half as good as that in a week?
Eviscerate* epic cringe
Also anticheat 1 did timer fly and autoclick

Atu

Career
Reaction score
Eviscerate* epic cringe
Also anticheat 1 did timer fly and autoclick
Trigger back then functioned as a well timed autoclicker. The autoclicker plugin as well blocked off the high cps of ka.

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
may I add that adding basic speed/killaura checks is actually VERY easy to do
you're on the right track with the entity spawning, now just have that behind and to the sides of a player
it MAY catch safeaura/aimbot then too!!!!!
go skid from ncp at least lol

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
may I add that adding basic speed/killaura checks is actually VERY easy to do
you're on the right track with the entity spawning, now just have that behind and to the sides of a player
it MAY catch safeaura/aimbot then too!!!!!
That method is a joke according to Archybot since literally every client has an aura timer. Also he said anticheat doesn't use that method.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci