• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My rant about the staff...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drybear1998

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah, but there are alot of mods that have been there for a while and have done a great job.
Those should get promoted.
Yeah, I think there is about 5 moderators that would make great sr.mods ( like Nate or Camadeus). The problem is that you have more duties as a sr.mod then you have as a moderator so you will have to spend more time on here. I'm afraid that thats the problem. (If thats not the case, get us sum moar :p)

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
There is a standard you must reach in applications. If everybody with a half-decent application got accepted, it would be disastrous. It has to be shown that the applicant is mature, and will be able to handle themselves.

If you want to be a mod, apply, and make it the best app you can.
I understand that, but surely there have to be some good ones. I mean, I've heard somewhere that each day there's about 30 new applications. Not sure if thats true or not, but there must be some good ones.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I would like more staff, but I don't want quality to go down. More good people better apply if you want to make me happy!

Reaction score
1) If you do want to be a moderator, then I advise not making staff ranting posts. (first comment shows that you might have interest in being a moderator).
2) Moderator applications are open. Obviously we know we need moderators. If we thought we had enough, the applications would be closed.
3) I think these posts are dumb. You told us nothing useful. If you wanted to help us, you would say something like, hey! I think we need more moderators...

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
I'm not trying to get mod, I know that will never happen.

T

TehHater

Everyone has a chance to become a mod someday! :p
I hope someday to get accepted to become moderator :D

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1) If you do want to be a moderator, then I advise not making staff ranting posts. (first comment shows that you might have interest in being a moderator).
2) Moderator applications are open. Obviously we know we need moderators. If we thought we had enough, the applications would be closed.
3) I think these posts are dumb. You told us nothing useful. If you wanted to help us, you would say something like, hey! I think we need more moderators...
This Vebbi most efficient person ever don't offend him or I will Rant about you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci