• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My rant about the staff...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
To sum up. We are constantly hiring more staff however we don't hire everyone that applies. We want quality no quantity

K259864

Career
Reaction score
I find it funny how the mods say they get 30 applications a day, and they hire about 2 of those applicants every batch. What the Sr.Mods/Admins/HigherStaff DON'T do is keep an eye on the moderators. Now, me, I've been banned 5 times, all by Sr.Staff, and I have been unbanned all 5 times. Point is, moderate the modertors. Because I feel like the mods that get hired somehow get it put into their heads' that they have an immortality and will always be backed up by other mods and not going to be disciplined, just because the COMMUNITY points out the mistreatment/abuse of their power.
The Sr. Staff accepts this little mod applications to make sure they are qualified so they don't need to keep an eye on the mods 24/7. Also the Sr. Staff does talk to and punish mods if they abused their powers or break the rules. It seems as they don't pay attention to the mods but they really do. The staff does look at reports of abuse filed by the community regarding abuse by moderators. About you being unbanned all those times, people make mistakes. Thanks for your opinion and feel free to reply to this post.

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
Yes we know we need more moderators, that's why we're hiring and have yet to close the applications.

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
The Sr. Staff accepts this little mod applications to make sure they are qualified so they don't need to keep an eye on the mods 24/7. Also the Sr. Staff does talk to and punish mods if they abused their powers or break the rules. It seems as they don't pay attention to the mods but they really do. The staff does look at reports of abuse filed by the community regarding abuse by moderators. About you being unbanned all those times, people make mistakes. Thanks for your opinion and feel free to reply to this post.
I will take my chances of getting banned and go all-out. What I am saying is that even the Sr.Staff is being abusive (one in particular) but not all, there ARE good moderators out there, but ask yourself this, do YOU ever see Sr.Staff online, and when they are, they're hiding in Sr.Mod chat. When you try to PM them, they don't answer. Now, I have heard from quite a few mods that once you get Sr.Mod you're pretty much off-the-clock in-terms of moderating, now I know this isn't true for all Sr.Mods, but it is for about 75% of them. Now, for the moderating moderators thing. I honestly feel as if my opinion doesn't matter, because every time I try to bring up a abusive mod/sr.mod, I always get shot down by other mods, and you say we get LISTENED to, think again. We do not get heard as far as reporting mods go. Because the mods that shoot us down will always have to back up their fellow moderators, in fear of getting shot down or fired by the Sr.Staff, because quite frankly, most of the Sr.Staff is corrupt, there have been mods here FOREVER, among the most active too. Do they get Sr.Mod? No. But do the people that don't reply to PM's yes, or the one's that 'look good' like KellieBreanne, because last time I checked, she didn't do anything as a moderator. Yes, there are some mods that come help me instantly, but on numerous occasions I have had to be redirected to mods 4-5 times. And when I DO try to report that, once again, I will get shot down.

EDIT: I'm probably going to get banned from the forums for this, so be it. I have spoken my mind, and damn does it feel good.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I will take my chances of getting banned and go all-out. What I am saying is that even the Sr.Staff is being abusive (one in particular) but not all, there ARE good moderators out there, but ask yourself this, do YOU ever see Sr.Staff online, and when they are, they're hiding in Sr.Mod chat. When you try to PM them, they don't answer. Now, I have heard from quite a few mods that once you get Sr.Mod you're pretty much off-the-clock in-terms of moderating, now I know this isn't true for all Sr.Mods, but it is for about 75% of them. Now, for the moderating moderators thing. I honestly feel as if my opinion doesn't matter, because every time I try to bring up a abusive mod/sr.mod, I always get shot down by other mods, and you say we get LISTENED to, think again. We do not get heard as far as reporting mods go. Because the mods that shoot us down will always have to back up their fellow moderators, in fear of getting shot down or fired by the Sr.Staff, because quite frankly, most of the Sr.Staff is corrupt, there have been mods here FOREVER, among the most active too. Do they get Sr.Mod? No. But do the people that don't reply to PM's yes, or the one's that 'look good' like KellieBreanne, because last time I checked, she didn't do anything as a moderator. Yes, there are some mods that come help me instantly, but on numerous occasions I have had to be redirected to mods 4-5 times. And when I DO try to report that, once again, I will get shot down.

EDIT: I'm probably going to get banned from the forums for this, so be it. I have spoken my mind, and damn does it feel good.
Trust me, our senior moderators here are nowhere near as abusive as you'd find on other servers. Sure maybe they're not contributing and working constantly but it's not like they go around banning every single player, deleting every thread and spamming. They're mature people, unlike you for picking on a particular moderator. You don't know behind the scenes, you haven't been in their position nor even know the person very well so don't pretend you do.

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
Trust me, our senior moderators here are nowhere near as abusive as you'd find on other servers. Sure maybe they're not contributing and working constantly but it's not like they go around banning every single player, deleting every thread and spamming. They're mature people, unlike you for picking on a particular moderator. You don't know behind the scenes, you haven't been in their position nor even know the person very well so don't pretend you do.
Did I mention any names? So how am I picking on a particular moderator?

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Did I mention any names? So how am I picking on a particular moderator?
"But do the people that don't reply to PM's yes, or the one's that 'look good' like KellieBreanne, because last time I checked, she didn't do anything as a moderator."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci