• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My rant about the staff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Is more staff needed? For sure.
Is more staff being hired? Yes it is.

It's hard to hire new, good staff quickly if you're understaffed to start. As more players are modded, the faster the process will go.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I understand that, but surely there have to be some good ones. I mean, I've heard somewhere that each day there's about 30 new applications. Not sure if thats true or not, but there must be some good ones.
A weekend is coming up. People can expect to be getting replies, and I'm sure some people will be getting interviews.

K259864

Career
Reaction score
We are currently recruiting moderators. We know that we are understaffed but the SR. Staff is doing all they can. They read a lot of mod applications and are doing their best to fix this. There are at least 5 moderator interviews each week. We can't just accept everyone that applies because we are understaffed. We still need qualified moderators which means we won't have as much staff but we will have better staff, which I think is better. We are aware and trying to fix the problem. It may take a little while but we are hiring staff faster than we are losing staff so eventually we will get back to a good number of moderators. Thanks for the concern but we are handling hackers and any problems that arise. Thanks for your time!

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
I find it funny how the mods say they get 30 applications a day, and they hire about 2 of those applicants every batch. What the Sr.Mods/Admins/HigherStaff DON'T do is keep an eye on the moderators. Now, me, I've been banned 5 times, all by Sr.Staff, and I have been unbanned all 5 times. Point is, moderate the modertors. Because I feel like the mods that get hired somehow get it put into their heads' that they have an immortality and will always be backed up by other mods and not going to be disciplined, just because the COMMUNITY points out the mistreatment/abuse of their power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci