• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Resignation: Lemonz87

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Haley....No :(

You were one of the best mods on the staff team when I was a mod, and you grew to be a great friend. Even though we haven't really talked in a long time, I'll remember the long nights just staying up and talking to you. You were always someone who could make me laugh, and you leaving is almost making me cry. You were a great moderator, and a better friend, and I hope you don't leave entirely.

I'll miss you Haley.

ps. getting nearly raped on a regular basis is STILL not normal!

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score

Halley, thanks for your wonderful service and I wish you the best of luck with your junior year at school, and your surgery today.

Again, thank you so and good luck :)

Tal_Pal

Platinum
Reaction score
lol I didn't know I gave you mod xD anyways good luck in your future plans if you have any but i'm sure I'll be talking to you still :p

CoolDarkraiDude

Platinum
Reaction score
Its sad to see one of the best moderators mcsg has ever had go. I don't know if you remember meh from rivals but if not thats ok I hope that your surgery goes well <3

Subtract

Platinum
Reaction score
I knew you when you had like 50 wins back with Jack and Shawn and Aviate v1 and eu 22 the best server out there :D I'll miss you and you were always the best mod<3

MinwcraftGod1234

Platinum
Reaction score
Haley, Where do i start? Ill miss you as a staff member, the first time i saw you was on the EU servers, then we kept on seeing each others on games. i remember i asked u for your Skype and you said that if i guessed it you would add me, which i did guess. even doe i only talked to you through chat and not Skype calls or anything i knew you were a great person since the first time i messaged you. i remember the day we first talked, it was thanks to ryanmc which told me to join ts and i did. then u joined out of no-where, That day my life changed. you have helped me through with the game and banning or kicking people when i showed u proof. I remember the first time i made u kick someone, it was with ImBlinked, alexjoneso, and periquitoxs. I remember the guy that killed me blockglitched to get to the top of the mountain, i took a screenshot, send it to Imblinked which send it to you, which afterwards you kicked him. regardless, you are the best mod i have ever seen (my opinion) Love you Bae and hope you get well after that operation <3 Ps: I bet that whatever life brings you, would be amazing

Peace
-Minw

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci