• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

*One Month Iron Donor Contest*Give me the most random paragraph you can possibly think of

Sup3rT0nyRocks

Survivor
Reaction score
So, one time I was at home alone and there was a jar of mayo and some dragonfruit, so I wore the mayo as a facemask and put dragonfruit on my eyes. The next day my parents asked me why my skin was so smooth.
So, to be a nice guy I made them do what I did. Then after an hour or so the fire department came because it smelled like smoke because of the smell from the mayo, so they asked the same question and I let them put the facemask and dragonfruit on. The next day there was about 300 people in the house using the facemask and dragonfruit.

Unuxon

Career
Reaction score
So, one time I was at home alone and there was a jar of mayo and some dragonfruit, so I wore the mayo as a facemask and put dragonfruit on my eyes. The next day my parents asked me why my skin was so smooth.
So, to be a nice guy I made them do what I did. Then after an hour or so the fire department came because it smelled like smoke because of the smell from the mayo, so they asked the same question and I let them put the facemask and dragonfruit on. The next day there was about 300 people in the house using the facemask and dragonfruit.
This is a very interesting story.

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
Arnold's Adventures #1 The Pig-Dog.

A little boy called Arnold was walking in the park. He suddenly saw a dog eat grass and he went to check what's going on. When we went a bit closer the dog had a PIG face!! :eek: and the boy was so scared that he started running and went away from the park. He found a place called: "Travel to the future+ Free cakes" So he was like: " omg free cakes!!!" he went in there and there was a cake infront of him. He went there and started eating but he didn't notice and he stepped on a pressure plate and he traveled to the future! So he was wondering around the future and he noticed some weird stuff... The moon didn't exist... everyone's face was a pig face! So he started panicking and and he found a normal person. He asked him what happened. And then the guy told him: "Back in the old days ... there was an illness that came from a weird pig-dog... That pig-dog have bitten hundreds of people and they all became like the one today... Then Arnold remembered that pig-dog he found... And he was first of all happy that it didn't bite him but also sad that everyone else is ill..

After a few days.. He came up with an idea.. "Let's travel back to the future and kill the pig-dog. But then he thought: "How will I do that" and then a random paper came from nowhere and it was instructions on how to make a Time Machine! He was so excited but also a bit sad when he saw the requirements and stuff... He needed: 2 eyes of a hellfire dragon/ Bones of a blue Mountain-Troll/ and some basic materials like wood/stone and some magical stuff

So he started... He got his gear that bought from a strange man with 1 eye and 3 legs and he started... He aimed first for the hardest one that was the hellfire dragon. Obviously he needed to kill him to get the 2 eyes. So he find some of the best weapons out there but they were too expensive. Then a guy appeared and told him:"Hey you come here and I will give you the best thing to kill the dragon" So he went to the stranger and he got that: The Moodus stuff. The stranger told him that this is a weapon that spawns incredibly overpowered cows with special abilities that can destroy everything. So he thanked the guy and went to the volcano. The stranger warned him: "Don't over use it. It may becomes brutal" So he found the dragon and started the fight. He was shooting with his bow that got from the weird guy but the dragon shot a fireball and turned the bow into a candy :eek:. Then he used to his sword but the dragon shot again and turned the sword in a hobo stick! But of course the hobo stick was useless in front of the dragon. Then Arnold had to use the Moodus so he did and he started shooting the overpowered cows that started flying around and doing a hell of lot of damage to the dragon. At the end the cows were becoming angry and killed the dragon. Then Arnold run and took the eyes but then the cows were MAD and started to destroying the volcano and doing a lot of and lot and l0t of damage to the environment but Arnold didn't know how to stop it. He saw the button in the weapon that say Turn off but it didn't work so Arnold broke the weapon and stopped the madness.. After that he went at one hotel to rest with his price and he said to himself: 'Never gonna buy from stuff from strangers again".

Then he started his journey for the troll mountains... He knew that trolls were really big beasts but really slow so he thought of killing them from distance. So he enchanted his bow with Flame and the magical power of Aimbot.
He found some trolls but they were orange. He was looking for a blue one. And he only found one alone on the coast. So he shot it with his bow and the troll became mad and started to running around when he finally died.
Arnold got as many bones as he could but suddenly a massive army of baccas appeared (Dun Dun Dun) and he saw them and was shocked. he started running but they came after him... He was running for days and days when the baccas lost him due to their low IQ.. So he went back to his base that he created to build the machine. He got all the other materials and started building it. He managed to actually create it and he was so excited.

He turned it on and BOOM he was back at the first place. He was at that park and he saw the pig-dog eating grass... then he asked himself.. How can I kill it? And then a guy called Subv3srion came from nowhere and gave the god potato that can kill everything! So he attacked but the potato did nothing !! :eek: so he run away again to hide and don't die from the pig-dog. Then something magical happened. Narwhals appeared and went to kill the pig-dog! :eek: Their leader darkai202 went to kill it but he died because the power of the pig-dog was over 9000!
Then Arnold took the risk and used the Ultimate Fishing Rod of Doom to kill it and THEN HE DID IT! The pig-dog couldn't escape from the power of the fishing rod and he died. Arnold was happy. Not because he lived but because he lived but because he had saved the world...

To be continued..

Sasher

Experienced
Reaction score
Goats are like mushrooms
You shoot a duck, Im afraid of toasters.

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry I had to write something massive and cool. I know I won't win but I offered a nice story :)

Unuxon

Career
Reaction score
It took me a while to write it. Please let my story participate :)
It can participate the word limit was just a precaution so people weren't writing like 10000 word stories :)

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
It can participate the word limit was just a precaution so people weren't writing like 10000 word stories :)
I didn't read that rule so I wrote it xD My bad but I really like it. It took me a while and the imagination level is over 9000

DisabledAngel

Survivor
Reaction score
Today I will tell you a story, a story of world wide emotional grief, a story of an international crisis. A story that will be kept on the sacred tablet otherwise known as the back of a macdonalds napkin, a story that will be recaptured and the message relayed throughout the galaxy and throughout time itself. This story will be translated into many languages both human and alien, this story will be interpreted and will be analysed by English Literature students and every other human studying English. This story will be the foundations of which a new race will build a vast empire that stretches out and conquers the fat people on Earth, this story will not only destroy literature and culture in less built up countries it will also signal the end of time. So, here goes nothing: I once had a dog called Billy. He was killed in a terrorist attack.

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Today I will tell you a story, a story of world wide emotional grief, a story of an international crisis. A story that will be kept on the sacred tablet otherwise known as the back of a macdonalds napkin, a story that will be recaptured and the message relayed throughout the galaxy and throughout time itself. This story will be translated into many languages both human and alien, this story will be interpreted and will be analysed by English Literature students and every other human studying English. This story will be the foundations of which a new race will build a vast empire that stretches out and conquers they fat people on Earth, this story will not only destroy literature and culture in less built up countries it will also signal the end of time. So, here goes nothing: I once had a dog called Billy. He was killed in a terrorist attack.
That dog has a good name.

Fnnythe3hd

Platinum
Reaction score
Fourty Two times upon a single fan blade, there was a feather. Now that feather wanted to be a librarian. His best friend, Pikachu, offered some advice. He said "Take a large piece of tin foil, crumple it into a ball, and eat a pizza". Pikachu then drank 58 Capri Suns, read aloud the signatures in his high school yearbook, and skipped around a tractor. After a good day of sleep, the feather set out to find a job. In that 1 bedspread of hours the feather had been a Sanitation Engineer, a Dart Board, a Dancing squirrel, a Hipster, a Chess Player, and a Animal Crossing Expert. He then stopped typing.
-Fin-​

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci