• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TeamFellowship - Middle Earth (A LOTR MAP!!!!)

Are you excited about this map?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
I am typing from my phone so I am not filling the app. Hopefully this post will be enough. Well, I can try to make a logo and maybe trailer later. I can teach some members Voxel and WOrldEdit. It will be nice to use teamspeak for communicating and so...

If this is enough I am in.

Do we have a server yet?
I do have a server! It's just a basic one, though. VoxelSniper hasn't yet been updated to 1.5 and is not compatible. Look in the first post for the plugins I will be using!

BlackHead

Career
Reaction score
I do have a server! It's just a basic one, though. VoxelSniper hasn't yet been updated to 1.5 and is not compatible. Look in the first post for the plugins I will be using!
Okay. I can also help you with permission if you will need them...

So, am I in?

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Server ranks etc... I will fill it soon I get to the computer.
I forget what plugin I am using for ranks. Also, I am not very good at permissions. If you have your own server (which I'm guessing you do), could you make up ranks? I could add the permssion nodes in myself. Could you also make a default rank that would only allow you to interact with objects but not break anything? You could then upload your permissions plugin folder and I could download it to my plugins folder in my server. Thanks!:)

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Count me in! I can get a set of world painter terraforming stoof for you guys!

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
IGN (and Skype, if wanted)-CaptButterToast (bfrechette)
Position- Terraformer and builder
Age-14
Prior Experiences with Mapmaking- I can't get to pics right now, but I'm helped with Fallen Empire
Building Strengths- NOT interior decorating or large scale stoof.
Times Available-On weekdays around 3:00pm-7:00pm EST depending on the day.
Other Comments-I am a taco

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN (and Skype, if wanted)-CaptButterToast (bfrechette)
Position- Terraformer and builder
Age-14
Prior Experiences with Mapmaking- I can't get to pics right now, but I'm helped with Fallen Empire
Building Strengths- NOT interior decorating or large scale stoof.
Times Available-On weekdays around 3:00pm-7:00pm EST depending on the day.
Other Comments-I am a taco
Thanks for teh follow! I hope you can help greatly with the map. Do you have experience with terraforming with WorldPainter? I'm planning to have the corn in a huge forest in the center, and each of the 4 Kingdoms/Places near the 4 other corners. The map will be at LEAST 1000x1000. Between the places, can you make forests and mountain ranges (just make it sort of like the movies, if you've seen them)? If you want to become terraformer, that would be a great help! Just make it look natural. If you want to terraform based upon where the places will be, picture a square. In the bottom right, leave a space (you decide the size) for Mordor. In the bottom left, leave a HUGE SPACE for Gondor (the edge of Gondor will be closer to the corn than the other places). You can make the base/scenery around Gondor. In the top left, leave a small space for Hobbiton. Premake the hills for the hobbit holes, and you can add rivers. A lot of foresty/mountainous terrain will be between Hobbiton and corn. Finally, in the top right, leave a space for Rohan. If you can place the mountain foundation for Helms Deep right at the edge of the map and next to Rohan, that would be great! Helms Deep will be built in the side of the glass dome. This might be a lot, and tell me if you can't do this or want clarification. Thanks for the help!

The pictures will help you!

CORRECTION: Forget what I said about building a Mountain for Helms Deep. GONDOR is the Kingdom that will be built into a mountain at the edge of the mountain.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks for teh follow! I hope you can help greatly with the map. Do you have experience with terraforming with WorldPainter? I'm planning to have the corn in a huge forest in the center, and each of the 4 Kingdoms/Places near the 4 other corners. The map will be at LEAST 1000x1000. Between the places, can you make forests and mountain ranges (just make it sort of like the movies, if you've seen them)? If you want to become terraformer, that would be a great help! Just make it look natural. If you want to terraform based upon where the places will be, picture a square. In the bottom right, leave a space (you decide the size) for Mordor. In the bottom left, leave a HUGE SPACE for Gondor (the edge of Gondor will be closer to the corn than the other places). You can make the base/scenery around Gondor. In the top left, leave a small space for Hobbiton. Premake the hills for the hobbit holes, and you can add rivers. A lot of foresty/mountainous terrain will be between Hobbiton and corn. Finally, in the top right, leave a space for Rohan. If you can place the mountain foundation for Helms Deep right at the edge of the map and next to Rohan, that would be great! Helms Deep will be built in the side of the glass dome. This might be a lot, and tell me if you can't do this or want clarification. Thanks for the help!

The pictures will help you!

CORRECTION: Forget what I said about building a Mountain for Helms Deep. GONDOR is the Kingdom that will be built into a mountain at the edge of the mountain.
I'll show you some of my world painter stuff ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci