• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Downfall of MCSG?

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
I realized I posted without looking through the necessary things, I didn't really know that the player base had decreased that much.

How did MCGamer originally start growing? Couldn't they just re-use that strategy..
MCGamer garnered its original fame and popularity by being the first server network to offer an automated survival games - that caused a boom. Youtubers, etc, played here when SG was the popular thing. Something like that typically can't be repeated.

iRocki

Career
Reaction score
I realized I posted without looking through the necessary things, I didn't really know that the player base had decreased that much.

How did MCGamer originally start growing? Couldn't they just re-use that strategy..
I am pretty sure that BajanCanadian brought many of the players to MCGamer but that cannot happen anymore.

NovaKaine

Career
Reaction score
I think if they bought back more frequent polls like the good ol' days, it'd at least allow people to make a vote for what they want.

For example, a return of the Hell Games would be pretty nice. :)

I also think that removing maps based on the statistics of how much they're played is pretty bad. Fortress Pyke and SG Kingdom especially.

MrExtrodinaryMr

Experienced
Reaction score
I think if they bought back more frequent polls like the good ol' days, it'd at least allow people to make a vote for what they want.

For example, a return of the Hell Games would be pretty nice. :)

I also think that removing maps based on the statistics of how much they're played is pretty bad. Fortress Pyke and SG Kingdom especially.
I remember them having these polls ingame a long time ago, and they didn't do anything at all with like maybe a good 70% of them, so unless this time they are actually going to take it seriously, I don't know what's going to happen.

NovaKaine

Career
Reaction score
I remember them having these polls ingame a long time ago, and they didn't do anything at all with like maybe a good 70% of them, so unless this time they are actually going to take it seriously, I don't know what's going to happen.
I suppose, not to mention the Stat Reset Poll and CreeperFarts issue.

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
Badlion is better imo
make suggestions instead of being out rightly negative.

To be honest I think new players feel like they cannot win, so give up. Hence why I'm looking into ideas in that area

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci