• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Downfall of MCSG?

MrExtrodinaryMr

Experienced
Reaction score
make suggestions instead of being out rightly negative.

To be honest I think new players feel like they cannot win, so give up. Hence why I'm looking into ideas in that area

How in the hell was he negative? he just stated his opinion that Badlion is better than MCSG, that's not being negative, he's just stating an opinion, if anything you're the one who is taking it way too far and make yourself look super sensitive to opinions that aren't in your world view.

l2p, peasant. -__----------

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
How in the hell was he negative? he just stated his opinion that Badlion is better than MCSG, that's not being negative, he's just stating an opinion, if anything you're the one who is taking it way too far and make yourself look super sensitive to opinions that aren't in your world view.

l2p, peasant. -__----------
On the Contrary Im actually rather chilled out and not "Super Sensitive" he failed to give a reason and suggest a solution hence why it is a "negative" view. Furthermore, my "world view" is aware there is a problem and some people DO prefer Badlion. However, if you don't state why, or come up with a solution then it is just plain negativity.

MrExtrodinaryMr

Experienced
Reaction score
On the Contrary Im actually rather chilled out and not "Super Sensitive" he failed to give a reason and suggest a solution hence why it is a "negative" view. Furthermore, my "world view" is aware there is a problem and some people DO prefer Badlion. However, if you don't state why, or come up with a solution then it is just plain negativity.
I'm still having a really hard time to understand how this is a "negative view" but ok? >_>

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
Then Suggest again in a less doom and gloom manner ;3. The way something is presented either helps or destroys its argument :p

Date

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
make suggestions instead of being out rightly negative.
Your points invalid. We've been making suggestions since 2014 nothing has changed.....We asked for SoloSG long time ago and MCGamer said this will never happen. Hive got SoloSG and MCGamer saw Hive was getting bigger with new players joining.....what does MCGamer do? Oh let's get SoloSG cause Hive has it. I'm banned on MCGamer, been banned for 1 year, I got banned on badlion for same reason, made a ban dispute the same day and got unbanned the same day. Badlion Acc care about their players and are forgiving where as MCGamer doesn't really give a crap.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Excuse you, but we issue over 650 punishments per day, and I have statistical information to back that up.

It's quite amusing to me however blames our staff team for this apparent "downfall."

Not everything is the staff teams' fault, guys.

Let keep this on topic of this apparent downfall and not make a hate thread against the staff team, or I will be locking it.
Don't take it the wrong way; I know you really hate me, but my point is that the community has gotten much worse, and it seems there's nothing preventing this rapid decline. It's not the mods' fault; it never was. You guys have been doing a great job in the past year getting rule breakers punished. I'm suggesting that if staff were allowed to be more aggressive towards trash talkers, it'd likely do good.

Don't make me the bad guy; we're all in this community together.

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
Your points invalid. We've been making suggestions since 2014 nothing has changed.....We asked for SoloSG long time ago and MCGamer said this will never happen. Hive got SoloSG and MCGamer saw Hive was getting bigger with new players joining.....what does MCGamer do? Oh let's get SoloSG cause Hive has it. I'm banned on MCGamer, been banned for 1 year, I got banned on badlion for same reason, made a ban dispute the same day and got unbanned the same day. Badlion Acc care about their players and are forgiving where as MCGamer doesn't really give a crap.
Nope. You cannot just make someone's point Invalid. As stated in the policy when hacking was first changed to a perma-ban, only 2% of players would reform no matter what the offence was. IF you still feel it is unfair you can take it higher by emailing an admin.

Date

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nope. You cannot just make someone's point Invalid. As stated in the policy when hacking was first changed to a perma-ban, only 2% of players would reform no matter what the offence was. IF you still feel it is unfair you can take it higher by emailing an admin.
LMAO! I didn't even get banned for hacking so once again point invalid.

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
LMAO! I didn't even get banned for hacking so once again point invalid.
Re-read the comment.

Due to this becoming flame related now, I am issuing a warning for the flame and arguing to stop.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Guys, we don't need to bring the flame to this thread. Either way, the argument doesn't have much weight to it anyway so I suggest we just calm down a little bit c:

Reaction score
Coming into this thread and seeing this flame really just pisses me off.
These are many of the reasons why we are the North Pole in a magnet, and the players+other servers will also be the North Pole of a magnet!

They're not attracted to us!

When we hear others opinions, we should welcome them and embrace the opinions, but we don't have to agree with them! If you don't, just simply state it in an elegant matter of constructive criticism! Don't be a Feminine Hygene Product canoe about it!
_________
Now, to answer some points that were made.

1. Yes, the reason that many people left from MCSG was because of BajanCanadian's anticlimactic ban! It wasn't so tragic, he should've expect it! Although many people evolved to become good YouTubers, since BajanCanadian was quite famous with a large FANBASE, much of his fanbase left! Not all, but much. Then, things like the Vareide schism and such called for more players leaving but that is besides the point!

2. Saying that Badlion > MCSG is not helping the problem. We're trying to fix our problems with our community, and saying that is not helping at all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci