• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The God Debate v2

Do you believe in God?

• Yes

Votes: 58 49.2%
  • No

Votes: 60 50.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
This thread is seriously cancer. Going through all of this just to see countless hours of arguing condensed in 20 pages for absolute 0 change in belief, stubbornness, and progress... dear God!

(I believe in God)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What false hope? Heaven is real, how do you explain all of the out of body experiences? Heaven is different for everyone, everyone has their own image. Whatever your image of after death is, it's Heaven. The only thing I would not consider Heaven is reincarnation, which I am open to as well. Who wouldn't ignore the bad stuff?
1. You assert that you know something that no one has been able to prove
2. You then go on to say that you know for sure (something no one has ever been able to do) that there is an afterlife
3. There is no soul unless you can prove it
4. Tell me, how are you supposed to make a claim without evidence?
5. Your assertion that out of body experiences have to do with the afterlife is fundamentally erroneous because OoBEs have nothing to do with the afterlife
6. Also there's a reason why personal stories are considered the least viable in the court of law

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
I don't know... Why did God put the tree there? I couldn't tell you since I'm no expert in this. I will counter with this though, wherever he put the tree someone would of found it and ate from it. It may of token 1 day or 1000 years but someone would of found it and ate from it no matter what. Why the tree existed? Most likely to prove that you're loyal to God, that you will not betray him. That's just my theory though, and it makes sense to me.

Maybe God has planted some evidence somewhere, we just haven't found it yet. Perhaps the evidence to God's existence has been found but us as humans are not able to figure it out. What if God does not want us to know of his existence and is looking to see who will be faithful and believe in him.

Praying is a great way of relaxing and to clear your mind off of things. Praying is also a great stress reliever, you should try sometime. True, I'm sure atheists are happy without prayer and God, but praying is a great thing to do and can make you feel great. What false hope? Heaven is real, how do you explain all of the out of body experiences? Heaven is different for everyone, everyone has their own image. Whatever your image of after death is, it's Heaven. The only thing I would not consider Heaven is reincarnation, which I am open to as well. Who wouldn't ignore the bad stuff? Bad is bad, leave it in the pass. In my religion we forgive each other, even though it may be hard at times, we do it. We forgive God for what he has done or in your case the lack of what he has done. You are correct you don't need God or religion to be good or happy but it helps you be a better happier person in my opinion. I disagree with you, religion brings people together and more people should practice it. You should go to church one Sunday, see the effect on people it has. It's a very peaceful time. I believe in God because I want to. I have faith in God and with religion I am a better person than I was without it. Religion has also set values for me and religion has given me many gifts.

Why don't you give religion a chance? It's not for everyone but a prayer here and there is good for anyone.
Here are quotes in the bible from my previous responses just incase you didn't see them.

1) "If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother ... Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city ... And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die."
Deuteronomy 21:18-21

Leviticus 18:22 and 20:13. "First, Thou shalt not lie with a man, as with a woman: it is abomination. Second, If a man lie with a man, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

They found a man that gathered sticks upon the sabbath day. ... And the LORD said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones.... And all the congregation brought him without the camp, and stoned him with stones, and he died; as the LORD commanded Moses. Numbers 15:32-56

2) "He is the Rock, his works are perfect, and all his ways are just. A faithful God who does no wrong, upright and just is he." Deuteronomy 32:4

"As for God, his way is perfect: The LORD's word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in him." Psalm 18:30

"And Jesus said to him, "Why do you call Me good? No one is good except God alone."
Mark 10:18

3) 1 Samuel 15:3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

NUMBERS 21:3 The Lord gave the Canaanites over to Israel, who "completely destroyed them and their towns."

NUMBERS 31:17-18 God commanded Moses to kill all of the male Midianite children and "kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man." The virgins were presumably raped.

4) Leviticus 18:22 and 20:13. "First, Thou shalt not lie with a man, as with a woman: it is abomination. Second, If a man lie with a man, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

5) They found a man that gathered sticks upon the sabbath day. ... And the LORD said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones.... And all the congregation brought him without the camp, and stoned him with stones, and he died; as the LORD commanded Moses. Numbers 15:32-56

You did just say "Bad is bad, leave it in the pass". Those quotes are from the very book you obey and from the very God you worship. We do not forgive God for what he has done. It is said in the bible that God is perfect and everything he does and says it correct. If you believe in God and the bible then according to you everything in the holy book is true. You cannot just push those thing aside and forget about it. I will not allow you to do that. You only pick the good stuff and try to shove the bad under the rug. If God is real he is a horrible person and there is nothing you can say or do that will prove otherwise. If you are christian then you cannot ignore this. If religion is good then why does it have that stuff? Just read those quotes above.

You don't need God to be happy and it does not help you to be a better person. Atheists are just as good as religious people. We don't need a book or a God to tell us what to do. Atheists do good things because they want to, not because they don't want to go to hell.

There is nothing that proves "out of body experiences". Heaven is not real and there is absolutely no proof for it. Someone hallucinating isn't an out of body experience. There isn't one example of an out of body experience.

Religion does not being people together, it is the cause of many many wars. People kill each other over religion and hate people who aren't the same religion. Religion only brings people of the same religion together and nothing else. It shoves out everyone else who isn't the same religion. Religion doesn't not bring people together. I can give a countless amount of examples of religion tearing people apart. Church doesn't do anything to people, it just gives you false hope. Prayer doesn't do anything and there is no proof it does.

Religon is bad and has done nothing good. You may thing religion does things for you but it doesn't. Religion has done many bad things and all you seem to want to do is ignore it and only look at the good stuff. Religion is the biggest scam in history and people actually fall for it.

Last edited:

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
I'm not usually one for any sort of religious debate, but I guess since the oppurtunity is here, I may as well voice my opinion on the topic at hand.

I am Christian, and I have been my entire life. I wholeheartedly believe everything my religion teaches.

I've been in public school my entire life, and I've learned plenty about the 'other sides' of the 'story' when it comes to evolution, the big bang, etc.

Religion cannot be proven, but neither can evolution or the big bang. Both are completely faith-based, and your faith is what makes you believe it is true. I completely believe that God created the earth in seven days, and all the things that go along with that, but atheists, or people of a different religion than mine wholeheartedly believe in what they follow because they have faith in it. Most people who believe in this like the big bang often say that they do not have faith in it, because it is fact, but there is no way it can be absolutely proven, just like I cannot absolutely prove to you what I believe.

I can't realistically sit here and say that what I believe is fact because I can't prove it. I believe that it is fact- absolutely- but the atheist I may be trying to convince believes what they know is fact, and that's why religion is such a difficult and frankly impossible debate.

The biggest problem people have with the thought of there being an all-powerful God, is that there is death, pain, and sadness in the world, and they cannot fathom why a so-called "loving God" would allow for that, and in all honesty, I totally get that. God choose to give people free-will. That means he choose not to control our every move like you would your Sim in Sims 4. Instead, he allowed for choice, opinion, and the freedom of the people who live on his earth. This free-will, however, would have never resulted in some of the things you see people do today, like murder, unless sin hadn't entered the world. When Adam and Even ate from the tree, sin entered the world, and along with it, death, pain and sadness. It was because of sin, not a neglectful God, that horrible things were allowed to enter the world.
That does still beg the question, however, of why, an all-knowing God, who would surely know if someone was going to commit homicide, or if a terrible storm was about to kill millions, would allow for that still to take place. This is where it gets tough, because explaining this, is like trying to say that horrible things happening are totally fine. In all honesty, this is one of the hardest things for me to understand as a Christian, and I think one of the main reasons people have such a hard time believing.

Christians, or at least my branch of Christianity (Lutheran) believes that everything happens for a reason. God has a plan for everyone, and everything. In the face of a deadly disease outbreak, perhaps it leads to a cure being developed. In the face of a murder, perhaps it leads to better safety precautions. Everything happens for a reason, and though we may not always see it right away, or ever, it has impacted someone, or something, whether big or small, in the ways necessary for that plan for that person or thing that God has had all along.

On a separate topic, I've also seen prayer brought up a lot in replies to this thread. Prayer, like everything in religion, is an act of faith. You cannot pray for a Lamborghini, and be upset when you wake up and there isn't one in your driveway. God has a plan for everyone, and he knows what needs to happen throughout the course of your life. Prayer is meant to be an act of comfort, and an act of worship to allow you to 'talk' to God.

One of the last things I want to talk about is the Bible. I see people so often take random quotes from the Bible, a Bible perhaps not even of the same religion as the person you're talking to, and use a negative passage to "prove a point".

The Old Testament of the Bible was written before Jesus came, and in most forms of Christianity, is no longer followed, because the old 'laws' were unnecessary after Jesus died and rose again. You also have to remember that during Jesus' teachings, he often spoke in parables (stories) and not everything said is meant to be taken literally. The things he said in parables did not actually happen, and were just used for examples and ways to teach the word to people.

Finally, I want to say this: a true Christian knows that God loves everyone. There are never any ifs ands or buts about that. No sin is worse than another, and whether you're a priest, or a convict, if you repent of your sins, they will be forgiven. We all sin every single day, and to condemn someone for one sin, when you yourself have sinned every single day and will continue to sin your entire life is absolutely ridiculous, and not something a real Christian would say. Please always keep that in mind when you see someone being radical, and know that all of us do not think like that.
---
That was super weird to type. I've never been this open about my religion online, so I don't really know what to think. I hope this isn't super pushy or anything, as that's not the purpose. I wrote this to try to explain what I could and not to start problems, or anything like that.

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm not usually one for any sort of religious debate, but I guess since the oppurtunity is here, I may as well voice my opinion on the topic at hand.

I am Christian, and I have been my entire life. I wholeheartedly believe everything my religion teaches.

I've been in public school my entire life, and I've learned plenty about the 'other sides' of the 'story' when it comes to evolution, the big bang, etc.

Religion cannot be proven, but neither can evolution or the big bang. Both are completely faith-based, and your faith is what makes you believe it is true. I completely believe that God created the earth in seven days, and all the things that go along with that, but atheists, or people of a different religion than mine wholeheartedly believe in what they follow because they have faith in it. Most people who believe in this like the big bang often say that they do not have faith in it, because it is fact, but there is no way it can be absolutely proven, just like I cannot absolutely prove to you what I believe.

I can't realistically sit here and say that what I believe is fact because I can't prove it. I believe that it is fact- absolutely- but the atheist I may be trying to convince believes what they know is fact, and that's why religion is such a difficult and frankly impossible debate.

The biggest problem people have with the thought of there being an all-powerful God, is that there is death, pain, and sadness in the world, and they cannot fathom why a so-called "loving God" would allow for that, and in all honesty, I totally get that. God choose to give people free-will. That means he choose not to control our every move like you would your Sim in Sims 4. Instead, he allowed for choice, opinion, and the freedom of the people who live on his earth. This free-will, however, would have never resulted in some of the things you see people do today, like murder, unless sin hadn't entered the world. When Adam and Even ate from the tree, sin entered the world, and along with it, death, pain and sadness. It was because of sin, not a neglectful God, that horrible things were allowed to enter the world.
That does still beg the question, however, of why, an all-knowing God, who would surely know if someone was going to commit homicide, or if a terrible storm was about to kill millions, would allow for that still to take place. This is where it gets tough, because explaining this, is like trying to say that horrible things happening are totally fine. In all honesty, this is one of the hardest things for me to understand as a Christian, and I think one of the main reasons people have such a hard time believing.

Christians, or at least my branch of Christianity (Lutheran) believes that everything happens for a reason. God has a plan for everyone, and everything. In the face of a deadly disease outbreak, perhaps it leads to a cure being developed. In the face of a murder, perhaps it leads to better safety precautions. Everything happens for a reason, and though we may not always see it right away, or ever, it has impacted someone, or something, whether big or small, in the ways necessary for that plan for that person or thing that God has had all along.

On a separate topic, I've also seen prayer brought up a lot in replies to this thread. Prayer, like everything in religion, is an act of faith. You cannot pray for a Lamborghini, and be upset when you wake up and there isn't one in your driveway. God has a plan for everyone, and he knows what needs to happen throughout the course of your life. Prayer is meant to be an act of comfort, and an act of worship to allow you to 'talk' to God.

One of the last things I want to talk about is the Bible. I see people so often take random quotes from the Bible, a Bible perhaps not even of the same religion as the person you're talking to, and use a negative passage to "prove a point".

The Old Testament of the Bible was written before Jesus came, and in most forms of Christianity, is no longer followed, because the old 'laws' were unnecessary after Jesus died and rose again. You also have to remember that during Jesus' teachings, he often spoke in parables (stories) and not everything said is meant to be taken literally. The things he said in parables did not actually happen, and were just used for examples and ways to teach the word to people.

Finally, I want to say this: a true Christian knows that God loves everyone. There are never any ifs ands or buts about that. No sin is worse than another, and whether you're a priest, or a convict, if you repent of your sins, they will be forgiven. We all sin every single day, and to condemn someone for one sin, when you yourself have sinned every single day and will continue to sin your entire life is absolutely ridiculous, and not something a real Christian would say. Please always keep that in mind when you see someone being radical, and know that all of us do not think like that.
---
That was super weird to type. I've never been this open about my religion online, so I don't really know what to think. I hope this isn't super pushy or anything, as that's not the purpose. I wrote this to try to explain what I could and not to start problems, or anything like that.
The big bang and evolution are not taken on faith.
They are taken by mountains of insurmountable evidence.

Yes of course no one was there when anything happened, but we should be able to see the evidence left behind in order to figure out which one is more likely true.

And so far there is literally no evidence of the biblical creation story, show me evidence of a world wide flood, show me evidence of etc.

Edit: Do you believe in Gravity because according to you Gravity is taken on faith.

Reaction score
This has been a huge controversy and I tend to stray away from these topics because, my opinions would probably offend other people, but eh why not.

Personally, I don't believe in god. In fact, I think "God" is more of a business.

By birth, I was supposed to follow hinduism, and I did for a while. While it's nice to hear all these legacy's and stories I never really believed any of it. Why? There's no proof! Literally, it just drove me crazy that thousands of people were listening to some random guy say about how much this "God" does for us, and what proof is there? Literally for everything ANY religion claims, there is a scientific background or proof for it.

I also believe that God is a high-revenue generating business model. Deny it all you want but if you think of it logically you KNOW it is true. All of these people, especially in hinduism blindly donate. For what? Some random priest comes and says donate because god wants you to? Why? Sure they need some donations, agreed. Don't tell me they need 2,000,000 dollars in donations to keep a temple or church running. At MOST The cost of mortage or rent for a 10,000 square foot bulding would be 15,000 - 20,000. This isn't something new either. In the olden days christian priests would ask people to pay for there sins to be repented. I honestly do feel that the whole idea of "God" was to generate revenue for living costs. This has become even more of a problem in our age.

A lot of people say that the big bang and evolution didn't happen or there's no proof behind, so there god must be behind it. This is wrong for 2 reasons.

a. There is loads of evidence supporting the big bang and evolution. It's just that there are pieces missing because we weren't around to physically making it a theory. For that one reason, and it's the only reason it's a theory.

b. Just cause one reason is "false", doesn't mean the other one is true. There is absolutely no proof behind god.

And I really don't think evolution would be taught in schools nation wide if it was even close to inaccurate. Like I said earlier, we just haven't been around/recording it long enough to make it a fact.

All in all here is what I believe: God is a big scam used to take your money & make the people running the church extremely wealthy.

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
Reading through this thread makes me both cringe and be inspired by some of the videos and quotes people have posted here, what a weird mix.

Something which I want to pose to those with religious beliefs: would you still hold those beliefs if your parents and/or people around you, such as in schools and groups, had never taught or said anything bias or even at all around religion, and were allowed to find out for yourself?

Because I feel that religion is a matter of your upbringing. My parents have no real religious beliefs (agnostic) and I have never been to a school which teaches religious values and so I found out about this all myself and have come to an atheistic conclusion. Another side to this idea is that when I looked through the yearbook of a private Christian school, I saw pictures of 5 year olds being taught and making cards saying how they love God and how God loves them. It seems like brainwashing from a young age and kind of makes me sick. A 5 year old is going to believe anything that's taught to them and these will be engrained into their heads by time they leave school.

No offence intended, I'm more curious than prejudice.

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
Personally, I've been baptized, in a lutheran church in fact, but I don't really 'believe' in a god. duckluv321

Religion, was made for comfort. That tree of knowledge? It was also the tree that rid ignorance, that gave the truth. I guess us humans, we can't accept the truth. We can't accept deaths, some common facts, loss, everyone has something they can't accept, that much, is true about ourselves, we can all admit something that they ignored that they came to realize, did happen, and did need to be addressed.

If it's true to you right then, I guess it must be, because all we can really think, is what's inside the box, what's in your brain, outside, out there, we really are not, not even sure what's real at all, so, in that case, I guess anything goes.

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score

---
You obviously don't know anything about the big bang or evolution. They are not faith based so I have no idea where you came up with that nonsense comment. Faith requires and has no evidence. The big bang and evolution has a very large amount of evidence and it a fact.
Also do you believe in the absurd idea that the earth is 6,000 years old even though every single scientist prove that it is 4.5 billion years old. Do you believe in dinosaurs? Are you saying God has more evidence for evolution? What do you have to say about all the evidence for evolution? What real evidence do you have for God? Apparently having no evidence is the same as have an overwhelming amount of evidence. Do you even care to look at any evidence or do you blindly believe in the bible and God?

God giving us free will has nothing to do with cancer and many diseases. We can have free will without those things. All you religious people say is "free will" and have no other rational answer to why God would create so many unnecessary bad thing in this world. God is clearly crazy if he is going to create pain and suffering because someone ate from a tree. Please give me a real reason why God would do such a thing.

If we all have free will then how does God have a plan for us? If either has planned everything out for us then how do we have free will? Either he doesn't control everything or he doesn't have free will. Tell me, why is there a need for sin?

You said that "in the face of a deadly disease outbreak, perhaps it leads to a cure being developed. Why would God create the disease and have people die so we can try to figure out a cure. Why not just not create the disease in the first place? God is torturing all of humanity for eternity because of one person who ate from an apple tree? What sense is that. our suffering a game to him so he could be entertained?

If God has planned out everything then prayer doesn't work. God isn't going to change his plan so why would he answer your prayer. Prayer isn't comforting since there is no proof it works. Its like talking to yourself. People say "God doesn't always answer prayers because he has a plan". We would someone pray if he isn't going to answer you because he has a plan. Its going to happen anyway because its part of his plan. So why pray?

If not everything in the bible is suppose to be taken literally how do we know anything is true? How do we know what is suppose to be take literally? Was Jesus really God and born from the virgin Mary or is that not real? How do you know Jesus was really God. What if there is no God and the whole Christian religion is not suppose to be take literally and is taught just for the morals.

If I can't take things from the old testament, here is something from the new testament.

The New Testament says that homosexuality is a “shameful lust” (Romans 1:26), a “shameful act,” an abandonment of “natural relations” (Romans 1:27), a “wrongdoing” (1 Corinthians 6:9), and “sexual immorality and perversion” (Jude 1:7). Homosexuality carries a “due penalty” (Romans 1:27), “is contrary to the sound doctrine” (1 Timothy 1:10), and is listed among the sins that bar people from the kingdom of God (1 Corinthians 6:9).

Do you think homosexuality is bad? It says so in the new testament.

In the new testament Jesus strongly approves of the law and the prophets. He hasn't the slightest objection to the cruelties of the Old Testament. What do you have to say to that? hmm? Of corse you guys always love to ignore all the bad stuff in the bible. Jesus approved of it!

1/3 Americans believe the bible is literally true. Where in the world are you getting your information from? Where did you get the information that the old testament is no longer followed? What!?!

Wow. You say God loved everyone? I bet he loves all the children with cancer that did nothing to deserve it. Also, all the kids born with deformities, remember God loves you. No sin is worse than another and all our sins will be forgiven if we repent? In that case why should anyone be good at all? We can be the worse person ever and we could repent on your death bed. God seems to care more about you worshiping him than you being a good person.

Killing a man is the same as stealing. What kind of morality is that? God doesn't care what you do, as long as you worship him. Would a good Atheist go to hell or heaven. If we are going to hell, that proves god cares more about us worshiping him than being good. If we are going to heaven, than what is the point if believing in God? We atheists have nothing to worry about.
I would love to see what you have to say about the above ^

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You obviously don't know anything about the big bang or evolution. They are not faith based so I have no idea where you came up with that nonsense comment. Faith requires and has no evidence. The big bang and evolution has a very large amount of evidence and it a fact.
Also do you believe in the absurd idea that the earth is 6,000 years old even though every single scientist prove that it is 4.5 billion years old. Do you believe in dinosaurs? Are you saying God has more evidence for evolution? What do you have to say about all the evidence for evolution? What real evidence do you have for God? Apparently having no evidence is the same as have an overwhelming amount of evidence. Do you even care to look at any evidence or do you blindly believe in the bible and God?

God giving us free will has nothing to do with cancer and many diseases. We can have free will without those things. All you religious people say is "free will" and have no other rational answer to why God would create so many unnecessary bad thing in this world. God is clearly crazy if he is going to create pain and suffering because someone ate from a tree. Please give me a real reason why God would do such a thing.

If we all have free will then how does God have a plan for us? If either has planned everything out for us then how do we have free will? Either he doesn't control everything or he doesn't have free will. Tell me, why is there a need for sin?

You said that "in the face of a deadly disease outbreak, perhaps it leads to a cure being developed. Why would God create the disease and have people die so we can try to figure out a cure. Why not just not create the disease in the first place? God is torturing all of humanity for eternity because of one person who ate from an apple tree? What sense is that. our suffering a game to him so he could be entertained?

If God has planned out everything then prayer doesn't work. God isn't going to change his plan so why would he answer your prayer. Prayer isn't comforting since there is no proof it works. Its like talking to yourself. People say "God doesn't always answer prayers because he has a plan". We would someone pray if he isn't going to answer you because he has a plan. Its going to happen anyway because its part of his plan. So why pray?

If not everything in the bible is suppose to be taken literally how do we know anything is true? How do we know what is suppose to be take literally? Was Jesus really God and born from the virgin Mary or is that not real? How do you know Jesus was really God. What if there is no God and the whole Christian religion is not suppose to be take literally and is taught just for the morals.

If I can't take things from the old testament, here is something from the new testament.

The New Testament says that homosexuality is a “shameful lust” (Romans 1:26), a “shameful act,” an abandonment of “natural relations” (Romans 1:27), a “wrongdoing” (1 Corinthians 6:9), and “sexual immorality and perversion” (Jude 1:7). Homosexuality carries a “due penalty” (Romans 1:27), “is contrary to the sound doctrine” (1 Timothy 1:10), and is listed among the sins that bar people from the kingdom of God (1 Corinthians 6:9).

Do you think homosexuality is bad? It says so in the new testament.

In the new testament Jesus strongly approves of the law and the prophets. He hasn't the slightest objection to the cruelties of the Old Testament. What do you have to say to that? hmm? Of corse you guys always love to ignore all the bad stuff in the bible. Jesus approved of it!

1/3 Americans believe the bible is literally true. Where in the world are you getting your information from? Where did you get the information that the old testament is no longer followed? What!?!

Wow. You say God loved everyone? I bet he loves all the children with cancer that did nothing to deserve it. Also, all the kids born with deformities, remember God loves you. No sin is worse than another and all our sins will be forgiven if we repent? In that case why should anyone be good at all? We can be the worse person ever and we could repent on your death bed. God seems to care more about you worshiping him than you being a good person.

Killing a man is the same as stealing. What kind of morality is that? God doesn't care what you do, as long as you worship him. Would a good Atheist go to hell or heaven. If we are going to hell, that proves god cares more about us worshiping him than being good. If we are going to heaven, than what is the point if believing in God? We atheists have nothing to worry about.
I would love to see what you have to say about the above ^
Also free will doesn't make sense as an argument.
I recommend you watch this video. duckluv321

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci