• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The God Debate v2

Do you believe in God?

• Yes

Votes: 58 49.2%
  • No

Votes: 60 50.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
eZ
Anyways some Russian billionaire gave $100,000,000 to find extraterrestrial intelligence. (Look up Steven hawking's project breakthrough). They'll be able to do as much searching in a day that would generally take them years. They will search the nearest 1mil stars, the galactic center, and the galactic plane.

If we find it that will be hilarious cause that proves without a doubt that religion is bs and everything was made up. And even if we don't find it it won't add proof to religious claims cause they already have 0 evidence...

Tyco

Career
Reaction score
Just to be clear, I’m not a professional ‘quote maker’. I’m just an atheist teenager who greatly values his intelligence and scientific fact over any silly fiction book written 3,500 years ago. This being said, I am open to any and all criticism.

‘In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.’

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like how the bible is written in 3rd person. Just wondering who would write something in 3rd person..............................................................................................................................................................................................................

Tyco

Career
Reaction score
I like how the bible is written in 3rd person. Just wondering who would write something in 3rd person..............................................................................................................................................................................................................
like every person with a soundcloud

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This thread is getting boring, someone get a new extremist and a new atheist in here and we will watch them fight to the death like gladiators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci