• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The God Debate v2

Do you believe in God?

• Yes

Votes: 58 49.2%
  • No

Votes: 60 50.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
They were uneducated sand people who didnt know anything about the world around them. The only they they could understand thing is by observing things with the naked eye. I dont doubt their honesty in thinking there is a God but they were wrong. Today we understand the things they didnt know back then. Religion is getting smaller and smaller with every new advancement in science. The God of the gaps. With modern science we can pretty much conclude there is no God. There are many other relgions that have a holy book just like the bible. Your holy book isnt special or different. Sorry to break it to you, its only an old book.
Nah

BedIntruder

Experienced
Reaction score
You are blind, uneducated and brainwashed. You have nothing to say that would disprove my point. Im correct, just face up to the facts and stop hiding being religion.
☐ Not rekt ☑ Rekt ☑ Really Rekt ☑ Tyrannosaurus Rekt ☑ Cash4Rekt.com ☑ Grapes of Rekt ☑ Ship Rekt ☑ Rekt markes the spot ☑ Caught rekt handed ☑ The Rekt Side Story ☑ Singin' In The Rekt ☑ Painting The Roses Rekt ☑ Rekt Van Winkle ☑ Parks and Rekt ☑ Lord of the Rekts: The Reking of the King ☑ Star Trekt ☑ The Rekt Prince of Bel-Air ☑ A Game of Rekt ☑ Rektflix ☑ Rekt it like it's hot ☑ RektBox 360 ☑ The Rekt-men ☑ School Of Rekt ☑ I am Fire, I am Rekt ☑ Rekt and Roll ☑ Professor Rekt ☑ Catcher in the Rekt ☑ Rekt-22 ☑ Harry Potter: The Half-Rekt Prince ☑ Great Rektspectations ☑ Paper Scissors Rekt ☑ RektCraft ☑ Grand Rekt Auto V ☑ Call of Rekt: Modern Reking 2 ☑ Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Rekt ☑ Rekt It Ralph ☑ Left 4 Rekt ☑ www.rekkit.com ☑ Pokemon: Fire Rekt ☑ The Shawshank Rektemption ☑ The Rektfather ☑ The Rekt Knight ☑ Fiddler on the Rekt ☑ The Rekt Files ☑ The Good, the Bad, and The Rekt ☑ Forrekt Gump ☑ The Silence of the Rekts ☑ The Green Rekt ☑ Gladirekt ☑ Spirekted Away ☑ Terminator 2: Rektment Day ☑ The Rekt Knight Rises ☑ The Rekt King ☑ REKT-E ☑ Citizen Rekt ☑ Requiem for a Rekt ☑ REKT TO REKT ass to ass ☑ Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Rekt ☑ Braverekt ☑ Batrekt Begins ☑ 2001: A Rekt Odyssey ☑ The Wolf of Rekt Street ☑ Rekt's Labyrinth ☑ 12 Years a Rekt ☑ Gravirekt ☑ Finding Rekt ☑ The Arekters ☑ There Will Be Rekt ☑ Christopher Rektellston ☑ Hachi: A Rekt Tale ☑ The Rekt Ultimatum ☑ Shrekt ☑ Rektal Exam ☑ Rektium for a Dream ☑ www.Trekt.tv ☑ Erektile Dysfunction

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You are blind, uneducated and brainwashed. You have nothing to say that would disprove my point. Im correct, just face up to the facts and stop hiding being religion.
You believe what you believe and I will believe what I believe

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
You believe what you believe and I will believe what I believe
You know what I'm saying is true because you won't try to disprove my points (You cant). I make good points and you deny them. You believe lies and I believe reality. Religion is a disease that spreads to gullible people.

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You know what I'm saying is true because you won't try to disprove my points (You cant). I make good points and you deny them. You believe lies and I believe reality. Religion is a disease that spreads to gullible people.
http://www.everystudent.com/features/isthere.html It is not reality. Religions have been going on forever. 35% of the world believes in God. Muslims, Budhists, Hindus. People aren't gullible because of their religion.

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
http://www.everystudent.com/features/isthere.html It is not reality. Religions have been going on forever. 35% of the world believes in God. Muslims, Budhists, Hindus. People aren't gullible because of their religion.
I don't care how long religion has been going on. Religion is man made. Just because a religion has a lot of believers doesn't make it more valid. The fact that there are thousands of religion just proves my point that they are not true. The odds that you chose the "correct" religion is almost 0. There are a ton of different religions because it is man made, anyone can create a religion as long as people will to believe in the nonsense. There is not evidence for all religions, thats why it only needs belief not facts.
You cant say religion is true because you cant give me real evidence. I know science is true because it shows real evidence that is testable and repeatable. Ill stick with what I know to be true. Ask yourself why you believe in your religion. Is it really because of the evidence or is it only because your parents told you to. If you had muslim parents you would be muslim. Its all about your parents and what country you live. People aren't gullible because of their religion. People are gullible which is why they have a religion.

MrExtrodinaryMr

Experienced
Reaction score

35% of the world believing in god doesn't mean that they are right, it only means they are ignorant and can't accept the reality that they live in. Also a couple hundred years ago most of the world believed that the earth is flat, and they were proven wrong, so what makes religion so bloody special? Oh yea, it was written by the only first G, god.

Ah, and the part of the article that talked about how jesus is the evidence that god exists, here's a nice vid. ;d

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If god exists he's a psychopath. Can confirm.

If he burns people in hell for not believing
-He is not benevolent
-He is not omnipotent (because if he was he could make everyone believe and have no problem)

I would imagine he's like a kid with his ant farm, we're the ants.

Or like this...

Good thing he probably doesn't exist. Anyways we CAN test the god "hypothesis". If everyone became an atheist and he existed he'd probably get pissed and would do something and we would know. :)

BedIntruder

Experienced
Reaction score
If god exists he's a psychopath. Can confirm.

If he burns people in hell for not believing
-He is not benevolent
-He is not omnipotent (because if he was he could make everyone believe and have no problem)

I would imagine he's like a kid with his ant farm, we're the ants.

Or like this...

Good thing he probably doesn't exist. Anyways we CAN test the god "hypothesis". If everyone became an atheist and he existed he'd probably get pissed and would do something and we would know. :)
☐ Not rekt ☑ Rekt ☑ Really Rekt ☑ Tyrannosaurus Rekt ☑ Cash4Rekt.com ☑ Grapes of Rekt ☑ Ship Rekt ☑ Rekt markes the spot ☑ Caught rekt handed ☑ The Rekt Side Story ☑ Singin' In The Rekt ☑ Painting The Roses Rekt ☑ Rekt Van Winkle ☑ Parks and Rekt ☑ Lord of the Rekts: The Reking of the King ☑ Star Trekt ☑ The Rekt Prince of Bel-Air ☑ A Game of Rekt ☑ Rektflix ☑ Rekt it like it's hot ☑ RektBox 360 ☑ The Rekt-men ☑ School Of Rekt ☑ I am Fire, I am Rekt ☑ Rekt and Roll ☑ Professor Rekt ☑ Catcher in the Rekt ☑ Rekt-22 ☑ Harry Potter: The Half-Rekt Prince ☑ Great Rektspectations ☑ Paper Scissors Rekt ☑ RektCraft ☑ Grand Rekt Auto V ☑ Call of Rekt: Modern Reking 2 ☑ Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Rekt ☑ Rekt It Ralph ☑ Left 4 Rekt ☑ www.rekkit.com ☑ Pokemon: Fire Rekt ☑ The Shawshank Rektemption ☑ The Rektfather ☑ The Rekt Knight ☑ Fiddler on the Rekt ☑ The Rekt Files ☑ The Good, the Bad, and The Rekt ☑ Forrekt Gump ☑ The Silence of the Rekts ☑ The Green Rekt ☑ Gladirekt ☑ Spirekted Away ☑ Terminator 2: Rektment Day ☑ The Rekt Knight Rises ☑ The Rekt King ☑ REKT-E ☑ Citizen Rekt ☑ Requiem for a Rekt ☑ REKT TO REKT ass to ass ☑ Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Rekt ☑ Braverekt ☑ Batrekt Begins ☑ 2001: A Rekt Odyssey ☑ The Wolf of Rekt Street ☑ Rekt's Labyrinth ☑ 12 Years a Rekt ☑ Gravirekt ☑ Finding Rekt ☑ The Arekters ☑ There Will Be Rekt ☑ Christopher Rektellston ☑ Hachi: A Rekt Tale ☑ The Rekt Ultimatum ☑ Shrekt ☑ Rektal Exam ☑ Rektium for a Dream ☑www.Trekt.tv ☑ Erektile Dysfunction

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
ok
so rite now
atheists- 10000000000000000000000000
theists- -1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics