• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels EU Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinke

Quantum
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: tosse100 /thezinkepro (dont judge stats i will show u how I playy)
How old are you?: 13

Where are you from? Sweden

What is your skype name? Zinke-_-

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) well from legacy I have like 400 idk

How many games have you played? Like 800 now in total idk. I dont tryhard mcsg unless I cw.

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? Rod Sword, Bow

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc"
Maybe fns a bit.

What are your favourite maps? SG 4, Valleyside, Chernobyl, Alaskan, Adrenaline

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Because I think your a good clan I think that u have good players, I want to gain experiance from you guys and play cw's and interncw's etc... ;)

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: tosse100 /thezinkepro (dont judge stats i will show u how I playy)
How old are you?: 13

What is your skype name? Zinke-_-

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) well from legacy I have like 400 idk

How many games have you played? Like 800 now in total idk. I dont tryhard mcsg unless I cw.

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? Rod Sword, Bow

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc"
Maybe fns a bit.

What are your favourite maps? SG 4, Valleyside, Chernobyl, Alaskan, Adrenaline

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Because I think your a good clan I think that u have good players, I want to gain experiance from you guys and play cw's and interncw's etc... ;)
Sorry but you have been Declined

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: CleanupComing

How old are you?: 16

Where are you from? Portugal

What is your skype name? gurigamerpt

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) http://gyazo.com/faa39469fe55b43c5501e9b59a5ef9ed

How many games have you played? http://gyazo.com/faa39469fe55b43c5501e9b59a5ef9ed

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? Sword, Rod and sometimes Fns

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" PING, Fns and Bow ( I suck at bow)

What are your favourite maps? Highfield Estate, Alaskan Village, Zone 85 Revamped ...

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Cuz 2 Pro's here
Sorry Declined

Nerfiz

Survivor
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: nfz

How old are you?: 14

Where are you from? Im from england but i live in russia.

What is your skype name? lovelights228

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 8 new 800 legacy

How many games have you played? 20 new 3000 legacy

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? rod bow sword

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" ice fights fns a little bit

What are your favourite maps? Survival Games 4.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I had so many experience with eu and us clan.So i want to join.

Kakor

Tribute
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: BqtistaBombUrMom

How old are you?: 15

What is your skype name? pokeranger11

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 603 (all acc together)

How many games have you played? 2300 (all acc together)

Tell us about your PvP strengths? I'm usually good with the bow and fns. Im a very tactical/defensive player so I never put myself in situations were I would die or think I would die. Im also a good communicator and I know most of the call-outs on every map.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc") I like to think that I'm an "All-around good PvP'er" if that makes any sense, but I think that my weakest spot in PvP would be in a full out melee, rod and sword fight.

What are your favourite maps? tbh, I like every map because I got a root on all of them, but when it comes to PvP I like to think that SG:4, ValleySide, SG:Andrenaline, Winds of Change, Par72 and Demons Breez are my favourite maps when it comes to roots and PvP, and I usually win most of my games on those maps.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Im a competitive MCSG player and I have wanted to apply for this clan in many months and finally I think I have what it takes to be in #TheRebels EU.

Jamesdranny

Survivor
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: nfz

How old are you?: 14

Where are you from? Im from england but i live in russia.

What is your skype name? lovelights228

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 8 new 800 legacy

How many games have you played? 20 new 3000 legacy

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? rod bow sword

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" ice fights fns a little bit

What are your favourite maps? Survival Games 4.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: I had so many experience with eu and us clan.So i want to join.
Sorry you have been Declined

Jamesdranny

Survivor
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: BqtistaBombUrMom

How old are you?: 15

What is your skype name? pokeranger11

How many wins do you have? (Atleast 450) 603 (all acc together)

How many games have you played? 2300 (all acc together)

Tell us about your PvP strengths? I'm usually good with the bow and fns. Im a very tactical/defensive player so I never put myself in situations were I would die or think I would die. Im also a good communicator and I know most of the call-outs on every map.

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc") I like to think that I'm an "All-around good PvP'er" if that makes any sense, but I think that my weakest spot in PvP would be in a full out melee, rod and sword fight.

What are your favourite maps? tbh, I like every map because I got a root on all of them, but when it comes to PvP I like to think that SG:4, ValleySide, SG:Andrenaline, Winds of Change, Par72 and Demons Breez are my favourite maps when it comes to roots and PvP, and I usually win most of my games on those maps.

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: Im a competitive MCSG player and I have wanted to apply for this clan in many months and finally I think I have what it takes to be in #TheRebels EU.
Sorry you have been Declined

sahlinmoje

Tribute
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: Knutpaj and Mojez

How old are you?: 14 (Even if Im 14 I wont have Deep voice, just so you guys know xD)

What is your skype name? Moje.sahlin

How many wins do you have? 3

How many games have you played?20

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? Im good with the FnS, teamwork and sometimes bow

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" IceFights

What are your favourite maps? SG4, Solar frost and Zone85

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: When I started to play cw one of my friends told me about Rebels and some weeks after that I wanted to join Rebels but I was kind of bad then, when Im started to get good on mcsg Rebels disbanned but now when you guys are back I really want to join + that I want some new friends and just have a good time with you guys :)

ps, I know that I don't have so good stats and stuff but please test me out or something like that cuz Im better then my stats :)

TheRebelsEU

Career
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: Knutpaj and Mojez

How old are you?: 14 (Even if Im 14 I wont have Deep voice, just so you guys know xD)

What is your skype name? Moje.sahlin

How many wins do you have? 3

How many games have you played?20

Tell us about your PvP strenghts? Im good with the FnS, teamwork and sometimes bow

Weaknesses? (Don't include what is beyond your control, Lag, Teams, Hackers etc" IceFights

What are your favourite maps? SG4, Solar frost and Zone85

Why do you want to be in #TheRebels EU?: When I started to play cw one of my friends told me about Rebels and some weeks after that I wanted to join Rebels but I was kind of bad then, when Im started to get good on mcsg Rebels disbanned but now when you guys are back I really want to join + that I want some new friends and just have a good time with you guys :)

ps, I know that I don't have so good stats and stuff but please test me out or something like that cuz Im better then my stats :)
I'm sorry but you have been Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci