• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#The Unknown [AU Clan]

Clan Poll: Who is the best smelling leader - kykypeely or Kaiserk02?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sanzio

Tribute
Reaction score
I have 1 win can you please add me I am the best check my stats 1 win to good

KeepGold

Spectator
Reaction score
clan battle against #FullIron add my skype "schittles"

_Infernovic_

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: _Infernovic_
Wins/Games: 60/450 (New account) Old acc (got hacked) 200/1300
Skype username: alboy191
Strengths eg. PVP skills or mcsg skills such as various routes etc: Amazing with sword i get 3-4 ping! getting better with FnS and pretty good with bow!
Weakness: Don't say teams or hackers. Fishing rod! I dont use it! i dont need it either ... because of ping!
Will you commit to this clan and if able to accept being kicked or denied if not following requirements?: Yeah, its my first clan if i don't get accepted its cool as juice man. (made that phrase up on the spot)

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
Strengths eg. PVP skills or mcsg skills such as various routes etc: Amazing with sword i get 3-4 ping! getting better with FnS and pretty good with bow!
Weakness: Don't say teams or hackers. Fishing rod! I dont use it! i dont need it either ... because of ping!
Will you commit to this clan and if able to accept being kicked or denied if not following requirements?: Yeah, its my first clan if i don't get accepted its cool as juice man. (made that phrase up on the spot)
Ping abusers... -.-

crazydudes9

Platinum
Reaction score
Please upload the clan loss to us, #Rising 4-3

Last edited:

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
Wait? so that means i got declined?
No. I have no authority to decline or accepet you. xD I'm just saying that sometimes ping abusers use their ping to thier advantage, and it can be a little annoying... Don't take it the wrong way. ;)

TheUnknownClan

Tribute
Reaction score
TRIAL!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci