• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 5 Best Players!?

Should I do more of these "Top 5" Opinion Posts?

• Yeah..sure, whatever.

Votes: 28 46.7%
  • Nouh we hate your posts ;(

Votes: 32 53.3%

• Total voters

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
you block hit right there so...
If a strategy works it works. Some people "bow spam", some "strafe". It really all comes down to playing the cards right. As long as your toes are still tappin' then keep doing whatever you need to do to win.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
1. me
2. bajan
3. bkranzo
4. tomahawk
5.joeygraccefa

joey is only 5 becuz tomahawk is gud

xSwagGiraffe

Diamond
Reaction score
1.) @BomBashious -By far the person who's done the greatest against me, great guy, great friend, and we both have super hot girlfriends who cheer us on when we PvP <3.
2.) @Nitro_Elite - If Bom was still on the hive, this guy would have been the best on MCSG. Great with the rod, and was my biggest rival back in March.
3.) @Kranzo - Even though I have mixed feelings about this guy, when he tries, he truly is an amazing player.
4.) @Tironas11 When I was in Forgotten, he was the best player.. I don't know how he's pvping lately but he is amazing when it comes to sword pvp. <3.
5.) -

Orca

Diamond
Reaction score
1. @xExtract - By far the best PvP player I've ever seen. Even on US he still manages to beat some of the top players...(he's EU by the way)

2. @BomBashious - The best US player in my opinion. He's legendary with a bow, probably the best bow player right now. Manages to do really well with a sword too.

3. @Orca (OrcaM8) - This guy is an all around good player. He's insane with a sword.

4. @Variation09 - Legend/beast. If I don't have arrows there's no way I'll be able to beat him.

5. @xSwagGiraffe - Very great with the sword and a great player. If I had the chance to see him play a little more I'd probably put him higher but I haven't been seeing him lately. :(
Tiro u forgot to put urself dude

Orca

Diamond
Reaction score
1. Extract: All around hoss, wrecks me an US and one of few players that I run from when I see him :/. He's also a great pal of the Orca

2. BomBashious: ahh the silly BomBish. He is one of the best if not the best player in the US. he is a great player that has taught me alot and was a inspiration for me to get better.

3. Tironas11: Really great player that that is extremely offensive. Has no fear of running in and straight up m3rken me. We have great fights and I always look forward to fighting him in our ffas.

4. Varation09: We have similar tactics when it comes to fishing rod acrobatics. He's a boss of a player that has no fear of anyone. He's improving by the day and is definatly a force I be reckoned with.

5. CharlesYummyEgg: an extremely offensive beast. Most likely the best Nig ever I play mcsg. I remember during my EU days getting rekt by him.

BomBashious

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. Extract - Always been on my #1, always will be.
2. xSwagGiraffe - He may not have the best of reputation, but he's easily one of MCSG's best US players, and can be a pretty cool guy once you get to meet him.
3. Variation - Probably my best friend in Forgotten, and one of the best pvpers out there, amazing with a rod.
4. Tironas - Really good at 180 bow shots, and using bow combos. close fights alot m8.
5. OrcaM8 - Always had really close fights with him, great opponent to fight.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci