• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top US MCSG Clans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MajesticSwag

Platinum
Reaction score
1. Forgotten, Its Forgotten they have some of the best teamwork i have seen and deserve this spot Soul

2.Salvation/Rivals, Both good clans with really good leaders and have gone far over the time they have been clans cf918 Trudairy

3.Vanguard, They have good teamwork and a good roster as well as a good leader Salamancer101

4. Prod, They have a good leader and a older clan so they have alot of experience in clans and have won Clan Wars so i believe they have earned this spot on my list Epic_Frog_Song

5. Rebels, They have lost a few members but they still have a good roster with good teamwork with a great leader. Maxypie

6. Titans/Trivium, Titans did just reband but from what i have heard before they disbanded they were a very good clan once we seem them battle again they could get a higher rank in top 10. Trivium has a good roster with pretty good leaders. Zeno Trivium

7. Excel, Good teamwork and pretty stacked roster. bbLLERMC

8. Insidious, They have a good roster and good teamwork. SertifiedBlocks

9.Purge/Envious, I can't determine which clan is better but we are battling so we will find out. Purge has a good roster and pretty good teamwork and are very organized with routes. Envious pretty good roster and decent teamwork we need to practice a bit more so we can be better. SlainBotMc FatalModzz

10.Chrome, Good roster and decent teamwork. Alphie_
Insidious better than purge, most inaccurate list XD

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
1. Rebels - really good people in this clan like: Zeno, Cheedos, Soggy, branbob, thebowiejohn, yoshidude blackjaguar etc. Best clan currently

2. Empire - theyve got good pvpers too like: a_simmons, frog, hiqhlights, leo2by4 and others but I believe rebels are still better

3. El retardos - maco is a beast so this is going far even thogh its a new clan
Edit: i think they changed their name to figglenats

4. Romans - Jackthepwnzor and exodus are good leaders but lack in pvp compared to the clans listed above imo

5. Elitesquad - lost a few members but their teamwork is good and their pvpers are decent

EnviousUS

Survivor
Reaction score
My top 10 clans:

1. Forgotten
2. Vanguard/Rivals
3. Vanguard/Rivals
4. Titans
5. Rebels/Trivium
6. Rebels/Trivium
7. Prod 2
8. Excel
9. Forsaken
10. Envious/Purge (Still don't know cause they won't finish battle)

Clans that should be mentioned:

1. Insidious
2. Chrome
3. Prime
4. Royals
5. TheReturn

Last edited:

Frigid

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My top 10 clans:

1. Forgotten
2. Trivium
3. Vanguard/Rivals
4. Vanguard/Rivals
5. Rebels
6. Titans
7. Prod 2
8. Excel
9. Forsaken

1. Insidious
2. Chrome
3. Prime
4. Royals
5. TheReturn
Bias much? :/

Pokemons8087

Diamond
Reaction score
1. Rebels - really good people in this clan like: Zeno, Cheedos, Soggy, branbob, thebowiejohn, yoshidude blackjaguar etc. Best clan currently

2. Empire - theyve got good pvpers too like: a_simmons, frog, hiqhlights, leo2by4 and others but I believe rebels are still better

3. El retardos - maco is a beast so this is going far even thogh its a new clan
Edit: i think they changed their name to figglenats

4. Romans - Jackthepwnzor and exodus are good leaders but lack in pvp compared to the clans listed above imo

5. Elitesquad - lost a few members but their teamwork is good and their pvpers are decent
This is what happens when you use internet explorer....

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My top 10 clans:

1. Forgotten
2. Trivium
3. Vanguard/Rivals
4. Vanguard/Rivals
5. Rebels
6. Titans
7. Prod 2
8. Excel
9. Forsaken

1. Insidious
2. Chrome
3. Prime
4. Royals
5. TheReturn
Explain top 10 plz

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
1. Apex - With Soul, The_Great_Tito, SixZoSeven, and zeejayy leading it's the best clan out there!

All the other clans are bed.

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. Forgotten
2. Rebels
3. Trivium
4. Titans
5. Rivals
6. Forsaken
7. Prod
8. Vanguard

ProShooterBF

Career
Reaction score
1.) The Forgotten Soul
2.) Trivium Krafty
3.) The Rebels Maxypie
4.) The Titans Zeno
5.) Prodigous II Epic_Frog_Song
6.) The Rivals cf918
7.)Vanguard VanguardMCSG
8.) Forsaken Forsaken

Ehh, I don't know too much about clans now personally, but this is what I've gathered since I started paying attention again. I feel like this list is pretty accurate as of right now. My reasoning of putting Forsaken as #8 is because they literally just rebanded, and I feel like they deserve a spot on the list purely from their roster. Titans is #4 because I don't really know how they'll match up against the top 3 just yet, however I feel like they have enough skill and teamwork together to take any of the clans below them. I'll change my lists as time goes on, but for now this is fairly accurate from what information i've gathered.

Kipzy

Survivor
Reaction score
1. Prodigious: This clan has clearly pulled their weight going to 2 season finales of Cw winning 1 of them, (the loss being to Rebels making them second because they lost to Prod in season 2!) I feel as if with ping and strong teamwork this clan is hard to beat! (Epic_Frog_Song )

2. Rebels: Long lasting clan! They are obviously shown through dedication and teamwork they deserve top 2. ( Maxypie )

3. Forgotten: They took a long break/ some of their members, but are still filled with amazing pvpers and fantastic teamwork! ( Soul )

4. Forsaken: Although they are new, I only consider them to be here because they are the new Salvation, and they were clearly a number four contender! ( Forsaken )

5. Vangaurd: With lots of experience, teamwork, and pvp skills this team takes my number 5 spot! ( Salamancer101 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci