• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What do you guys think of SG5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logicalllama

Survivor
Reaction score
im not gunna lie :D
It sucks. You should delete it it barely ever gets picked.
May I ask you why you dislike it? Secondly, skylands, hungry hills, sg1, sg2, sg3, Yellowstone, Teweran, Survival Kingdom, and FortressPyke never get voted in my games. That doesn't mean they should be deleted. But from reading what you wrote above, I'm guessing you're one of those people that just play sg4 and breeze, over and over, and in my opinion are destroying sg completely.
ThankGod for MCSGV2 or whatever its called.

Gerrard99

Tribute
Reaction score
May I ask you why you dislike it? Secondly, skylands, hungry hills, sg1, sg2, sg3, Yellowstone, Teweran, Survival Kingdom, and FortressPyke never get voted in my games. That doesn't mean they should be deleted. But from reading what you wrote above, I'm guessing you're one of those people that just play sg4 and breeze, over and over, and in my opinion are destroying sg completely.
I personally like every single map except from sg5, not only i would say that it is the laggiest map in the MCSG network.

Gerrard99

Tribute
Reaction score
And my favourite map is breeze so what am i meant to do vote for something else because i dont like it?

Logicalllama

Survivor
Reaction score
I personally like every single map except from sg5, not only i would say that it is the laggiest map in the MCSG network.
Sg2 has more lag then sg5. I don't think lag is a reason to remove it at all. In fact, it's a completely unethical, moronic reason to remove it. I put huge amounts of effort into the maps, and to here a 13 year old slag it off, and say, quote 'It sucks, remove it' irritates me. Yes, if you gave valid, mature reasons for disliking the map, then i'd be fine.

Gerrard99

Tribute
Reaction score
Sg2 has more lag then sg5. I don't think lag is a reason to remove it at all. In fact, it's a completely unethical, moronic reason to remove it. I put huge amounts of effort into the maps, and to here a 13 year old slag it off, and say, quote 'It sucks, remove it' irritates me. Yes, if you gave valid, mature reasons for disliking the map, then i'd be fine.
Loads of people dont like this map and i agree with you sg2 is laggy but it is a thread about sg5?
have you ever noticed that whenever the map gets picked you only get like 4 people saying YES! whilst when you get breeze,sg4,sg1 etc... you get a lot more, i dont complain about the maps because they are outstaning and i respect the time mcsg puts in to host these. PS age doesnt matter

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Sg2 has more lag then sg5
Yeh...have to agree with that, but, on SG5 the lag is more common than in SG2, and the redstone is definetly the cause, but thats an easy fix, so lets just play MCSG without baging someone's map...please?

Gerrard99

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeh...have to agree with that, but, on SG5 the lag is more common than in SG2, and the redstone is definetly the cause, but thats an easy fix, so lets just play MCSG without baging someone's map...please?
Im sorry, i was only sharing my opinion, and i would say the same it is the redstone.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Im sorry, i was only sharing my opinion, and i would say the same it is the redstone.
Yeh, i know nadar did it but i can try when i get time to get rid of the redstone ;).

Logicalllama

Survivor
Reaction score
Loads of people dont like this map and i agree with you sg2 is laggy but it is a thread about sg5?
have you ever noticed that whenever the map gets picked you only get like 4 people saying YES! whilst when you get breeze,sg4,sg1 etc... you get a lot more, i dont complain about the maps because they are outstaning and i respect the time mcsg puts in to host these. PS age doesnt matter
Yes. But that does not stop me from comparing? You said it's the laggiest map, I said comparing it to sg2, it actually isnt. Lets take this for example. I used to have a very bad computer, so I didn't like to play sg2. Instead of saying 'It sucks' and 'remove it' I complimented TeamVareide on their work, but decided I just couldnt play it. I didnt think the map was bad - I just didn't have a good pc. So whenever people asked me if the map was good, I'd say yes. I'd do the same for sg5, if it wasnt for my new pc.
A lot of the members of this community need to start being like that. Being honourable and respectful. I have nothing wrong with people saying they don't like a map, hell I even hate sg4, and I built a ton of buildings on that. But when people just make decisions like you have, in a bad, immature manner, God it really pisses me off. I'm sorry to say. You say that everyone just plays and votes for breeze and sg4. Exactly. That's why I quit and plan to come back once this joke of a voting system has been patched and repaired. Which thankfully Chad has noticed and is working on.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Yes. But that does not stop me from comparing? You said it's the laggiest map, I said comparing it to sg2, it actually isnt. Lets take this for example. I used to have a very bad computer, so I didn't like to play sg2. Instead of saying 'It sucks' and 'remove it' I complimented TeamVareide on their work, but decided I just couldnt play it. I didnt think the map was bad - I just didn't have a good pc. So whenever people asked me if the map was good, I'd say yes. I'd do the same for sg5, if it wasnt for my new pc.
A lot of the members of this community need to start being like that. Being honourable and respectful. I have nothing wrong with people saying they don't like a map, hell I even hate sg4, and I built a ton of buildings on that. But when people just make decisions like you have, in a bad, immature manner, God it really pisses me off. I'm sorry to say. You say that everyone just plays and votes for breeze and sg4. Exactly. That's why I quit and plan to come back once this joke of a voting system has been patched and repaired. Which thankfully Chad has noticed and is working on.
Took the long paragraph right out of my mouth...
But anyway, i do the same, i am getting a better pc soon. Like a fewgames ago, i was in a 100% full lobby, Ancient japan came on, a few seconds later there are ony 10 players...
We need more players like this ^^

Gerrard99

Tribute
Reaction score
I dont like sg5. This is what im saying not because it lags but I find it boring.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
I agree dude, its annoying when people say the maps should be deleted, we all have to play maps we dont like occasionally, if it was just one map it would be lame! and sg5 is a really beautiful build, its not the builders fault that it is laggy sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci