• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What has happened to MCSG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purewelshboy1

Career
Reaction score
Unfortunately, we have a lot of instigators here. I cannot say for whom am I talking about, but if you're reading this, you should know who you are. Back to the point, these new players are those people whom posts 'Donor kicks' threads unless they read the stickied thread on why you should not post these kind of threads (which is unlikely), some people will post on the page telling them 'If you don't like it, leave it' or 'If you hate MCSG, leave it' or 'If you don't want donors, leave MCSG'. Same thing happens in 'bug' or 'glitch' threads, instead of telling them on what's happening and that a developer will fix it, they instigate the new player to leave. There we go, we have new players leaving.
You are slightly correct on that, although like I said before its hard for these dev's to handle every single problem, you realise these dev's have other servers and community's to deal with right? The mcsg tekkit servers need to be fixed, they also need to maintain the Survival servers, Creative servers, and also go through tests on private servers to help them fix bugs on these servers. Also, one of our dev's is the co-owner of cubedhost so he has to deal with that also. We also have devs working on the MCTF2 servers, and we also have them working on the bug fixes on MCSG and the lag. Now, as you can see they have ALOT, and I mean ALOT to get on with, so patients is needed if you want these servers to be fixed, so unless these people know how to help out with code and how to maintain servers, then I suggest they just be patient which seems like its asking for alot for some of these players on our servers.

Howsie22

Career
Reaction score
I actually think the community is beginning to pick itself up again...
honestly it isnt and its getting worst. Explain how you think its getting better (Sorry, bit straightforward there :p)

Sammoko

Survivor
Reaction score
No but seriously MCSG is crap now I got told off for swearing on the forums but there are MODS swearing and accusing me of hacking on TS and in servers. But is not just MCSG falling it is MINECRAFT as a whole, look at people like Antvenom or Chimney Swift with, or close to, 1 million subscribers their MINECRAFT videos are lucky to reach 100,000 views.

Howsie22

Career
Reaction score
You are slightly correct on that, although like I said before its hard for these dev's to handle every single problem, you realise these dev's have other servers and community's to deal with right? The mcsg tekkit servers need to be fixed, they also need to maintain the Survival servers, Creative servers, and alos go through tects on private servers to help them fix bugs on these servers. Also, one of our dev's is the co-owner of cubedhost so he has to deal with that also. We also have devs working on the MCTF2 servers, and we also have them working on the bug fixes on MCSG and the lag. Now, as you can see they have ALOT, and I mean ALOT to get on with, so patients is needed if you want these servers to be fixed, so unless these people know how to help out with code and how to maintain servers, then I suggest they just be patient which seems like its asking for alot for some of these players on our servers.
For starters, there is no way the developers would be working on half those things. Survival Server is bowlosoups business, creative server is done, tekkit server doesnt even matter. MCSG SHOULD BE A PRIORITY.
And btw what have patients got to do with this? or were you referring to patience?

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
honestly it isnt and its getting worst. Explain how you think its getting better (Sorry, bit straightforward there :p)
Well the hate threads are dying down and the baccas are off to the hive (the majority of them) to go annoy some other unlucky souls.

mgf4

Experienced
Reaction score
to many hackers and mods banning people rambonmly

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just because you see 2 people a day say they're leaving MCSG, doesn't mean it's falling.

Howsie22

Career
Reaction score
Well the hate threads are dying down and the baccas are off to the hive (the majority of them) to go annoy some other unlucky souls.
btw what are baccas??
Just a couple of reasons why MCSG sucks at the moment
1. LAG (Getting better but still needs work)
2. Massive amounts of hackers.
3. The most annoying, inefficient moderators ever

Purewelshboy1

Career
Reaction score
For starters, there is no way the developers would be working on half those things. Survival Server is bowlosoups business, creative server is done, tekkit server doesnt even matter. MCSG SHOULD BE A PRIORITY.
And btw what have patients got to do with this? or were you referring to patience?
2 things I was referring 2, 1. Patients, 2. Dev's doing to much.

First off BowlOsoup doesn't deal with survival servers where have you been in past few months? 2nd off all the tekkit plugins (some custom made by our dev's) they have all been deleted and yes tekkit server's do matter. And yes MCSG servers is a TOP PRIORITY, and coming back to inpatient people, be patient! We got alot to do and not enough time to do it (Talking about devs). This is the last im posting on this thread because frankly its hard arguing my point across if people only think they are right.

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I got banned off the survival servers by that fag antster. Another thing that pisses me off about MCSG is the lack of general knowledge and communication between the moderators. 4 moderators told me that I'd been unbanned off the survival server after I was banned out of a glitch. All of them were wrong. btw
Patients is spelt patience and to is too.
And btw, wusing out on a thread obviously shows your incapable of being a mod.
and btw, stop saying btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci