• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[WORK IN PROGRESS] Ocean map! :)

So what do you think?

• Total voters

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
With one gate or multiple?
And are they controlable from the inside?

DoGs4LiFe

Survivor
Reaction score
thanks for all the good feedback everyone, we are making good progres. :)

SmexyGamer

Spectator
Reaction score
I think this map looks like a great idea. Keep working on it :)
So far so good I can say.

SmexyGamer

Spectator
Reaction score
I hope it ends great. I was thinking to myself about how cool an ocean Survival Games map was, and I went on the forums to post it when I found this post. Surprised I didn't see it earlier, what with it being so smart :rolleyes: People like you make Minecraft look very easy, so props for that.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
We dont have to copy all from him. And dont be so sure yet cos our project leader is sleeping right now so hes not available.
Ok. Well keep me updated, message me if I can join and help out :)

Redstone artist? Get more pls
Also they will not change whats in chest just for a certain persons map, adapt to what they want or dont make a map, as tols by zombie
Are you saying you want to be a redstone artist for their map, or that they need more?

Whats wrong with swimming is that it is really slow. Just the small sticks thing isnt gonna stop the boats being added. If we have to we can just skip the furnaces.
I already agreed that boats should be kept :( No need to pester me about it lol.

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
Ok. Well keep me updated, message me if I can join and help out :)

Are you saying you want to be a redstone artist for their map, or that they need more?

I already agreed that boats should be kept :( No need to pester me about it lol.
that they need more... if you only have one artist the redstone work will only be the creativity of them, my whole group and I can make Parkour, Landscape AND Redstone puzzles, traps and doors with ease

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
that they need more... if you only have one artist the redstone work will only be the creativity of them, my whole group and I can make Parkour, Landscape AND Redstone puzzles, traps and doors with ease
Ok well I have offered to help and hopefully will be allowed to join :) I personally think I'm great at redstone, and will be starting a huge redstone project in single player soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci