• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Worst Amount of Trouble You've Been In At School?

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I almost got detention for correcting a teacher four years ago. I'm pretty bad ass.

I once slipped on ice and kicked someone in the face, also. That was six years ago.

Now I get in trouble for talking and quipping.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
I'm that one quiet kid that does not make eye contact with anyone, does their work, then goes home at the end of the day. Its just been that way for me for about 5 years now, I wont go into details why, it just has been.

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
I was talking while the teacher was talking. :eek: I'm such a bad student.

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
Exactly how I am. People are school are way too stupid. :c
Discussing Animal Farm in class...

"I think... that like... Animals and stuff... shouldn't like... be uh.. uh... abused and like... uh... they... like won't... uhm... be mad.... yeah..."

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
Oh yeah, some kid at our school got beat up with a broom and got suspended for 2 days, same with the guy who beat him up.
Oh but the guy who punched me got nothing. He walked free even though the principal knew he punched me.

O

omridan13

I rember once in French class I asked to go to the washroom and the teacher started having like a mental breakdown and started spazing at me for why I can't just shut up and listen then in the middle of the spaz she's having, some girl just asked teacher can "I go to the washroom" and she's like "sure honey" then I just got pissed and made her shut up cause I was talking back to her on how that's bull crap and stuff like that nothing really happend but I was just laughing my ass off after French

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Well, since I don't do anything in school, lets talk about the other kids in my school...

• Smoked weed in the hallway in front of a teacher.
  • Dropped their pocket knife on a teacher's desk.
  • (This one is a teacher) Kid asked him to fight, he fought him and won.

O

omridan13

My French teacher sent me outside class for erasing something during she was teaching...

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
Peed on a my best friend in grade 1. Hit a kid with a tennis racket in grade 9 (he was a wimp considering he cried, I didn't hit him that hard). Kicked a kid in the balls in grade 6.

Almost got suspended for the second thing on my list.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci