• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

About TeweranSG3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This comment just makes you look stupid. I see where you are coming from, but let's think about this for a second. Teweran is an amazing build team. They have TSG1, and TSG2, which are both fairly popular maps. If you spend that much time, and effort into building these maps, I think you would want something in return. Most arguments here are going along the lines of Teweran is like any other build team. Here's the catch, they're not.

Teweran is absolutely amazing, and their maps are such high quality. The difference between them, and every other build team, is they are GOOD. Team Elite is trash, in my opinion. It is just a group of MCSG players, who think they can build. I'll give it, most of them probably can build, however, Fallen Empire is the worst looking map I've ever seen. From what it looks like, Team Elite has no co-operation, and not much knowledge on how to make a proper MCSG map. Just look outside of the dome on that terrible map. It's still flatland. Teweran actually tries, and they are damn good at it.
You would want something but not need something. Chad didn't promise them anything, but he had come to like them (why else would the maps be added). It's just their impatience that made them slip into Chad disliking them, not because they're bad builders but because they stopped supporting the community here.

That's your opinion about Team Elite, it has nothing to do with this, they don't have VIP, so why bring them up? This makes you look stupid. It may look like they have no co-operation, but you have no evidence or knowledge about what or how they work. We can't all be Voxel-Grade builders. Who cares what the outside the map look like, you don't even know if it's not intended! I don't see you "trying" to contribute in anyway but "trying" to judge others below others. If you want to judge a Team Elite map, look at Lost Ridge! It's better then both Teweran and Teweran 2, but that's my opinion. Don't downrate an actual team just because one of their certain maps is rushed. You don't have to be so obsessively compulsive about it.

JokersMaze

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I just donated to a charity and now I'm demanding a Ferrari in exchange.

When it comes down to it, such statements in any circumstances will translate to that.
Isn't this more like:
I donated to a charity and helped them out some,
now a different charity is offering me a Ferrari if I donate to them in the future?

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Isn't this more like:
I donated to a charity and helped them out some,
now a different charity is offering me a Ferrari if I donate to them in the future?
Possibly, but what people forget is that fact that it's a donation. Donations don't specifically have to be about money, it can be time or in this case maps.

JokersMaze

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Possibly, but what people forget is that fact that it's a donation. Donations don't specifically have to be about money, it can be time or in this case maps.
But since it was a donation, Teweran doesn't have to donate his maps in the future. He is simply "donating" to a different organization now. I don't see why people think Teweran owes maps to MCSG, or is at fault for making his maps Hive-exclusive.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
But since it was a donation, Teweran doesn't have to donate his maps in the future. He is simply "donating" to a different organization now. I don't see why people think Teweran owes maps to MCSG, or is at fault for making his maps Hive-exclusive.
I never said that. The only problem is why he is doing so.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
I never said that. The only problem is why he is doing so.
I think the reaction is actually quite valid, just overwrought. Chad has slighted them when they are donating their times and their maps to servers they really owe nothing to, with nothing granted in return. They are doing this as a favor, yet Chad has acted as if he has ownership over the maps, and an angry response is to be expected. However, I do not think that permanently removing it from MCSG is a logical progression, even if it might seem desirable right now. It will hurt so many people who really just love your maps, just in order to get back at one man.

Again, it is your decision, and I respect what you decide, but I do hope you give due thought to granting the map to MCSG.

Lukas Bisket

Career
Reaction score
What exactly are they donating? This is something that they created, that they are letting MCSG use.

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
Since the bolded, italicized, enlarged and underlined text isn't getting through, i'll just repeat it in my own words.
What exactly are they donating?
They are donating a map.
This is something that they created, that they are letting MCSG use.
Yes, they made this map and allowed MCSG to use it without asking for anything in return. This is called donating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci