• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

About TeweranSG3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukas Bisket

Career
Reaction score
Since the bolded, italicized, enlarged and underlined text isn't getting through, i'll just repeat it in my own words.

They are donating a map.

Yes, they made this map and allowed MCSG to use it without asking for anything in return. This is called donating.
Ok, let's think of it this way. Since bolded, italicized, enlarged and underlined text isn't going through.
It's almost like Teweran is gave MCSG a house. They are letting them use it, and MCSG isn't paying their rent. If you put in this much time, and effort into this map , I can almost guarantee that you would want something in return back.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ok, let's think of it this way. Since bolded, italicized, enlarged and underlined text isn't going through.
It's almost like Teweran is gave MCSG a house. They are letting them use it, and MCSG isn't paying their rent. If you put in this much time, and effort into this map , I can almost guarantee that you would want something in return back.
Nope. I'd be happy enough to have some company. :)

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
The thing is, Teweran gave them a house in the first place wanting NOTHING in return. Just because they are more popular doesn't mean they can expect something in return NOW.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You would not want anything back? Not even something as simple as respect. Something that is so unnoticeable, but so important. If you read the post, the one that started it out, they said they are not making this for MCSG due to disrespect.
Nope. In that case I may not like the host of the house, but I am respected and enjoy the presence of the other members of the house.

opalien

Tribute
Reaction score
I don´t understand why you´re complaining about Teweran. They´ve said it in their first post: "The way he has been rude to us, disliked our maps in the poll etc.."

Just imaging: You´re building an awesome map and put a lot of hard word in it. But the serverowner (or other teamleader) only thinking about there own fame. No reaction to your awesome creation. Just pasted it to the server and no little thanks or something else.

This is not the reaction anyone expect. And you´re wondering about their evil mood?? oO

They said its not you´re fault, so complain to this guy and not to Teweran. And what the hell should mean they would doing it for this dopey rank??? Do you really mean Teweran would need this so much? They need respect to this hard work, no rank, no money .. nothing... nothing just a little bit of respect and one sentence: "Thank you for this awesome map."

[Hope you understand me, sry for my bad english]

Lukas Bisket

Career
Reaction score
Nope. In that case I may not like the host of the house, but I am respected and enjoy the presence of the other members of the house.
Practically, what you are saying, is that you don't want respect? You make these maps, you let MCSG use them, and you want to be disrespected? You are telling me, that you are going to make these maps, and you want to be disrespected?

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Practically, what you are saying, is that you don't want respect? You make these maps, you let MCSG use them, and you want to be disrespected? You are telling me, that you are going to make these maps, and you want to be disrespected?
Disrespected by one person, loved by the rest of the house of millions.

Now, stop arguing guys. No-one wants to hear us fight about why Teweran left, what we want is we want Teweran back? Why can't we all agree on this?

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci