• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

About TeweranSG3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Well do what you want, I love your maps and respect your decisions on the matter but we have Fallen Empire :D
Too bad no one wants to play it. I've never played it, but I have seen my brother play... :/

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Chad already screwed up when they waited a month for TSG2 to be added, and then again when they didn't get VIP. This is really the result of his ignorance, and I'm glad this is coming back to bite him.

Oh yeah, and TSG3 is bloody amazing. MCSG is missing out big time.

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
Chad already screwed up when they waited a month for TSG2 to be added, and then again when they didn't get VIP. This is really the result of his ignorance, and I'm glad this is coming back to bite him.

Oh yeah, and TSG3 is bloody amazing. MCSG is missing out big time.
Team Terewan was treated like any other community member that entered a map to MCSG. Why should they be treated more special because they're more famous? If we gave them instant VIP for submitting one or two maps, it would be unfair to others that have had submitted maps as well. If they continued to submit high quality maps, then they would of been considered very important, like how Team Vareide was, and had gotten VIP.

And about Team Terewan, I don't know what happened between Chad and them but taking revenge on the community that loves and supports them, drags them down to the same level as the person who made them mad. They have every right to decide where to have the map but in my opinion, it's very childish.

Bayani

Platinum
Reaction score
I'd like to get my opinion in on this, since I know a bit about both sides. First off, I see a lot of "Teweran is just taking revenge on this community" or "They just want VIP or publicity." Honestly, Teweran is one of the best builds teams there is, especially for SG. They're modest, extremely kind, and extremely talented. Whatever happened between them and Chad I think we can assume Chad's reaction might be the reason as to why they are considering making it Hive exclusive. Most of us know that Chad seems to get a lot of bad attention for the things hes done, and I'm not going to be the one to say if this is for good reason or not, but take what you will from it.

Like any other build team, when you spend hours and hours building, and destroying, and rebuilding just to get that perfect look and create a product you can be proud of, you want to be appreciated for it. Teweran has made 2 of the best maps on the MCSG servers, and is VIP really all that much to ask for? But even when they didn't get VIP, they still stuck with MCSG and were making T3 for it. But when they get offered VIP from another big server don't you think it's only logical to except it? And the terms would be that they make T3 exclusive to that server for only a month, which really is not that long guys. Seems like an easy decision. But then they started getting disrespected for this decision, from not only Chad but from some of the MCSG staff and members of the community. Chad even disliked the map in the polls. How do you think that would feel? If you guys spent hours making something only to have the person you're making it for blatantly dislike it. So can you blame them for wanting to make it fully exclusive to the Hive? A place where they have gotten VIP and nothing but respect?

You guys have to understand from their perspective, they aren't trying to "take revenge" on this community, they just want to be appreciated for their hard work. Teweran has been associated with Team Vareide before the MCSG/Hive split, so it's clear they would be happy to work together with the Hive. As a Team Vareide member, I've seen Teweran 3, it's amazing, easily one of the best maps ever built for SG. If you guys want Teweran 3 to be on the servers, get Chad to appreciate Teweran, show them some respect. They damn well deserve it.

Lukas Bisket

Career
Reaction score
I just donated to a charity and now I'm demanding a Ferrari in exchange.

When it comes down to it, such statements in any circumstances will translate to that.
This comment just makes you look stupid. I see where you are coming from, but let's think about this for a second. Teweran is an amazing build team. They have TSG1, and TSG2, which are both fairly popular maps. If you spend that much time, and effort into building these maps, I think you would want something in return. Most arguments here are going along the lines of Teweran is like any other build team. Here's the catch, they're not.

Teweran is absolutely amazing, and their maps are such high quality. The difference between them, and every other build team, is they are GOOD. Team Elite is trash, in my opinion. It is just a group of MCSG players, who think they can build. I'll give it, most of them probably can build, however, Fallen Empire is the worst looking map I've ever seen. From what it looks like, Team Elite has no co-operation, and not much knowledge on how to make a proper MCSG map. Just look outside of the dome on that terrible map. It's still flatland. Teweran actually tries, and they are damn good at it.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
This comment just makes you look stupid. I see where you are coming from, but let's think about this for a second. Teweran is an amazing build team. They have TSG1, and TSG2, which are both fairly popular maps. If you spend that much time, and effort into building these maps, I think you would want something in return. Most arguments here are going along the lines of Teweran is like any other build team. Here's the catch, they're not.

Teweran is absolutely amazing, and their maps are such high quality. The difference between them, and every other build team, is they are GOOD. Team Elite is trash, in my opinion. It is just a group of MCSG players, who think they can build. I'll give it, most of them probably can build, however, Fallen Empire is the worst looking map I've ever seen. From what it looks like, Team Elite has no co-operation, and not much knowledge on how to make a proper MCSG map. Just look outside of the dome on that terrible map. It's still flatland. Teweran actually tries, and they are damn good at it.
While I do agree that the Teweran maps are absolutely amazing and gorgeous, I do have to step in and defend Team Elite here.

Team Elite certainly can build. A quick look around our server can show you some amazing things. But Fallen Empire was an extremely rushed map. We didn't have time to perfect it, we just had to get it done and in shape in time for Chad's stream. We literally built and terraformed 95% of the map in 3-4 days. We just about managed to get the map itself done, never mind the flatland outside of the dome. It's honestly hurting to hear it being said that we are 'trash' and don't know how to make a proper MCSG map. Look at our other map, Lost Ridge. We had time to work on that, and if I say so myself, it's pretty damn great.

Yes, Teweran contains extremely talented builders who make stunning maps, but that doesn't mean you can justify putting down other teams to prove your point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci