• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bye, guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I was going to make a sympathetic response but forgot what I was going to say, as a bird is eating someone in your signature.
That was actually rude on a very serious thread. I wish the best of luck to you and your family. Unfortunately, I only knew Cole through arguments, which I'm sure didn't help his case. I feel awful. May he rest in peace.

Theoremz

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but this isn't the place to try and be funny. :(
I'm sorry I didn't mean anything offensive. In all reality though, hang in there. I also have had a friend who attempted suicide and still cuts. People go through this every day. I have had these thoughts before because I have a disease that is incurable and extremely painful. Once again, I'm sorry for your loss.

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
Rest in Peace Cole, I never knew about him but he seemed like a cool guy, I hope the best to your family and my prayers are out to everyone who knew him very well. It's happened at my school so I know how it affected people by there actions at school and such. I am proud that he was in our community, shows a resemblance in a good way, again sorry for your lose my friend I think he should be remembered in this community and Ender_Harolds community.
It's happened at my school too :(

R.I.P.

Reaction score
I personally have experienced depression. I have never had one close to me kill themselves, but my best friend used to hurt herself repeatedly. I also have experienced a lot of death, yet I still do not fully comprehend it. I also need to admit that I am a rather spiritually connected person.

I did not know Cole. This is the first I have heard of him. However, just from what I have read, I know he was a good and kind soul. Killing himself wasn't easy. I know he contemplated for an extremely long time before finally making the final decision. Please understand he loved his family. He might not of had the best relationship with his parents, but he still had a connection with them, it was just harder to see. He knew that his death would affect his family greatly, but at the same time, he knew his time was up here on Earth. Now, he lives with God. His spirit will always be watching over your family, and he will always love you! It is hard to imagine, but he really is standing right next to you, and in your times of need, you will know he is there. There is a feeling that occurs only when your loved-one is near (and wants you to know) and you will know exactly when you experience it. For me, my entire body gets goosebumps and I get a sudden feeling of happiness. Sometimes, I will cross my arms as if I am hugging someone and I won't be able to move them. That is my loved-one giving me a hug. Again, everyone experiences these things differently, but he will always be listening, he will always be willing to help you, and he will always be your brother. Those things will never change. I am not sure if Cole left a note when he killed himself, but I know for a fact, he was thinking of you. He will always be thinking of you. He wants you to remember the good times you had together. The moments when he was happiest. Happiness continues after death, and now Cole is happy again. It will be extremely hard, but try and listen for him. Try to feel what he is experiencing: complete happiness and amazement.

I don't know if you will actually read this, but I really truly hope it helped in some way. Please try praying to God and asking for help if you need it. Everyone on the forums is here for you, too. I can't answer all questions, but I can always try. If you have any please just send me a PM.

I am sorry that Cole is no longer on the physical Earth, but you will see him again, I promise.

Best wishes and condolences,
~Ashley Lynn or 523ashley
This made me cry more than the original post. Yet agin I'll say RIP Cole, have a great time with god.

VirusMCSG

Spectator
Reaction score
I've had a friend commit suicide, I know it's nothing like a brother, and I won't even try to say I know what your going through. I'm just very sorry, RIP

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Wow, man. This hurts. I'm so sorry to know that you have to go through this. I've seen Ender_Harold around on the forums a lot, and he seemed really cool. Incredibly sorry for your loss.
At the end of a tunnel, there's always light ;)

sportsfan321

Diamond
Reaction score
My friend committed suicide in September. He took his parents car, and crashed it on a highway on purpose. RIP Cole, I know how much it hurts

Dojo37

Spectator
Reaction score
My condolences to you and your family.

My best friend had a depression last year, and she tried doing the same. She had problems with her parents and school too. Which much effort, we finally managed to stop her and now she is happy again.

I almost cried reading this, i feel so sorry for you and your family.

R.I.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci