• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chad, SG6 could be a problem.

Should SG6 be on these servers

• Yes

Votes: 79 64.8%
  • No (give a reason)

Votes: 43 35.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
TV will no doubt upload a version of SG6 on PMC. True, it wont be the same as the one on HIVE, but that doesn't matter, we have building teams that can just alter the map to our needs. The same as with Teweran 3 (Sorry if I spelled that wrong). All building teams upload their maps for others to play, whether they build maps exclusively for communities, they will still upload a slightly different version of the map.

If MCSG wants to include these two maps, nothing is stopping them, part from a few tweaking's. But if we don't get them, its not the end of the world, there are plenty of talented builders out there.

People need to stop worrying about what will happen with MCSG, if it will go down or not. We still get daily new players, plus we also have MCTF2.

Assasinator25

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
TV will no doubt upload a version of SG6 on PMC. True, it wont be the same as the one on HIVE, but that doesn't matter, we have building teams that can just alter the map to our needs. The same as with Teweran 3 (Sorry if I spelled that wrong). All building teams upload their maps for others to play, whether they build maps exclusively for communities, they will still upload a slightly different version of the map.

If MCSG wants to include these two maps, nothing is stopping them, part from a few tweaking's. But if we don't get them, its not the end of the world, there are plenty of talented builders out there.

People need to stop worrying about what will happen with MCSG, if it will go down or not. We still get daily new players, plus we also have MCTF2.
TV is not uploading SG6 at all dude

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
TV is not uploading SG6 at all dude
I'm sorry "Mr. I know it all", but they will upload SG6 on PMC. They have a big fan base, they wouldn't be wanting to disappoint them and not releasing the map. Besides, youtubers play TV's maps, but not exclusive maps, but the maps for the public. And even though players could play SG1-5, he still made a public download for them. I could give you plenty of reasons on why they would upload SG6.

Return to your hive bee, this hive doesn't need you.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm sorry "Mr. I know it all", but they will upload SG6 on PMC. They have a big fan base, they wouldn't be wanting to disappoint them and not releasing the map. Besides, youtubers play TV's maps, but not exclusive maps, but the maps for the public. And even though players could play SG1-5, he still made a public download for them. I could give you plenty of reasons on why they would upload SG6.

ooohhhh burrrrn. good point though.

Macobeast

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

It's almost as if you posted something with knowledge :p

Mattymooz

Spectator
Reaction score
Wow, lot's of people don't seem to have a clue what happened. Basically, Vareide, Clankstar and the Jolly Ol' Brits were creating a set of servers combining their already made games TIMV and THB. They thought that MCSG would be a good addition, so asked Chad if they could buy MCSG out. He declined, wishing to keep the franchise and community, so the staff of the Hive dropped it and started to create their own SG plugin. Apparently, this irritated Chad and some of the senior staff, so there were a lot of 'attacks' on TheHive and it's staff. Clank and some other key TV member's profile got deleted on the forums and they started turning where people had written 'Hive' into MCSG. This enraged the people from TheHive so they had a go back at MCSG. Ajax (one of the jolly ol' brits) sent some nasty tweets and some horrible memes were made of Chad. Both parties did wrong, so stop hating on TheHive please :p.

Source -> http://forum.hivemc.com/threads/about-mcsg-the-full-story-and-forum-etiquette.3222/

Assasinator25

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Hell no what makes you think that son?He didn't upload the revamped maps and anyway he won't upload SG6 to PMC for public download

kricken

Career
Reaction score
Hell no what makes you think that son?He didn't upload the revamped maps and anyway he won't upload SG6 to PMC for public download
Could we please keep it civil? I'm all for discussing this, as everyone is apparently very confused, but if we could keep it polite that would be appreciated.

ratsknalc

Spectator
Reaction score
TV will no doubt upload a version of SG6 on PMC. True, it wont be the same as the one on HIVE, but that doesn't matter, we have building teams that can just alter the map to our needs. The same as with Teweran 3 (Sorry if I spelled that wrong). All building teams upload their maps for others to play, whether they build maps exclusively for communities, they will still upload a slightly different version of the map
False. Survival Games 6 will not be publicly available for download anywhere. World downloading the map will break the Terms of Service of both the maps and the servers, so that is not a good idea.

As for Teweran 3 that is completely up to the Teweran build team, however I won't be suprised if they follow Team Vareide in what they are doing with SG6.

Invictus

Tribute
Reaction score

Dude what do you not understand about the map being exclusive PERIOD, it's not going anywhere besides the hive, no where. and Teweran maight make there 3rd map exclusive, as much as I hate this crap there's no reason to lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci