• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Poll: Return of the no-kick on End Game

Should servers kick players after the end of each round?

• Total voters

Yomega

Career
Reaction score
Please don't do this... Some of us can't buy donor because the methods of buying donor doesn't support our payment methods... This will make it damn near impossible for non-donors to play.

DisabledAngel

Survivor
Reaction score
How would making it not kick increase donations? It works out eitherway, even it does kick then it means you have to rejoin quickly to regain your spot, the last ones face getting kicked out by a donor. For lazy people like me to choose to be able to finish a game and then have a look in different lobbies to see what maps there are, failing that I rejoin the old one.

ohheyitscarly

Diamond
Reaction score
Don't kick them. There are SO many servers to fill up, that you honestly don't need to allow that many new players to a "chance".

cmclay

Experienced
Reaction score
Do what you feel is right chad youre a smart guy! ps: sorry for my freind kevo flipping out on you he feels bad because you were actuallly cool about it <3

Geeky9

Spectator
Reaction score
Yup, pretty much. They would be ghosted on the pedestal the whole time. They weren't really there, it was just the shell of a user who had previously been on the server. There were ways around this, like blowing them up by luring a creeper to them, but that is obviously impossible now. The games would literally be impossible to win due to this. You couldn't even kick them, the only was to stop it was to restart the server from my memory.

Here's a photo of it taken on May 29th, 2012:
Wait there were monsters in mcsg?

Rivalize

Gold
Reaction score
For the non donors, guys there are 200 servers in the us, besides, if you manage to get a spot in a server, it'll be easier for you to keep it.

SimplyToTheMax

Platinum
Reaction score
Believe it or not, the servers do not restart anymore physically but within the plugin. They go through a cleanup period where it removes everything about the old game. I think we actually restart the servers every few weeks or when the server crashes for unknown reasons.
Okay thanks.

Mannse

Diamond
Reaction score
Yes do it, but add at least 25 "normal" servers in each region (normal=no hub). Because lots of people whose internet crashes in the hub!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci