• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Freeze Island

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Ice PvP is different, it adds a variety to MCSG, a fun variety at that.
If you like not being able to hit anyone ever....

Also, the reason Demon's Breeze is a good map is because it was unique. It took the base of Breeze Island and (imo) made something even better! The lava made for a unique play style and some hilarious deaths, and the builds and chest placement was phenomenal. Freeze Island in my humble opinion looks bad. It looks like they did //set water ice and //set sand snow and build a few dragons and thought it was good. While I have nothing against the map-makers, the map itself isn't really appealing to the eye, and doesn't play very well.

[EDIT]:
lets face it, Freeze is better than some new maps recently added.
Really? I mean sure Vida Cova wasn't that good, but I'd rather play Vida Cova and Boombeard's Battle over Freeze Island! And why all the hate on the new maps? A lot of them are better than older ones!

Goodeggs

Tribute
Reaction score
Wiiiuw my dragon ^-^

But yeah, I liked the map (and not because I helped built it, I only built one thing). I much preferred freeze to breeze or demons, I liked the ice chases and the map in general. It was one of the maps I can actually win on xP
So.... Do you think that you might be able to possibly open up the idea of putting the map up again

E

ellebelle1616

You can still play Demon's Breeze and Freeze Island on the CA servers, I used to play on the CA servers and I always thought they were the best

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
Isn't it still on CA? Freeze and Demons were last time I played.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci