• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hell Games 6 Official Tribute List! (Info on Quell Inside!)

BlazeMaster

Career
Reaction score
First of all, I would like to point out that there is no perfect system. If it's random, people that may not deserve to get in will get in. If it's our current method, it's more of a popularity contest and there are people that are excluded.
I would also like to say, for the sake of ALL1D1SW1N1329 's post, that there are many factors that will decide if someone is accepted or not. For all you know (I don't know, but it's possible) one of the factors could be whether they've played before or not. Or posting a lot on the forums. Or even just being friendly?
Having lots of wins or a good youtube channel does not mean you should necessarily be in this.

Second of all, there is also no perfect time. There are people just about all over the world participating in this event, but most of them are US players so shouldn't it work best with the majority? Also, the creators of this event and a bunch of the gamemakers are also from the US, and shouldn't they be able to watch an event they created unfold?
With the difference in timezones all around the world, there will always be someone that is at a bad time, simply because that's how the world works.
Took the words right out of my mouth..again.. <3

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
First of all, I would like to point out that there is no perfect system. If it's random, people that may not deserve to get in will get in. If it's our current method, it's more of a popularity contest and there are people that are excluded.
I would also like to say, for the sake of ALL1D1SW1N1329 's post, that there are many factors that will decide if someone is accepted or not. For all you know (I don't know, but it's possible) one of the factors could be whether they've played before or not. Or posting a lot on the forums. Or even just being friendly?
Having lots of wins or a good youtube channel does not mean you should necessarily be in this.

Second of all, there is also no perfect time. There are people just about all over the world participating in this event, but most of them are US players so shouldn't it work best with the majority? Also, the creators of this event and a bunch of the gamemakers are also from the US, and shouldn't they be able to watch an event they created unfold?
With the difference in timezones all around the world, there will always be someone that is at a bad time, simply because that's how the world works.
Let's not start a flame war here, All of the EU Players I saw I had no problem with them, I actually never mentioned EU players I only mentioned the US players I said "I said I can't beileve the US players, rarely seen them ingame or lobby." I mentioned some that deserve to be in the Hell Games like I said. Even like you said on your other paragraph, being friendly or being nice to the community or something, half these players post on the forums, I will not say names to harass them or hurt them, if you would like to hear them PM me, or being nice like you mentioned I have been nice and your pretty much calling me mean since I wasn't accepted, I am actually ranting. Considering I mentioned it, I actually am nice actually, I only dislike players who offend me or dislike me for say. I actually play with some Moderators, I used to be in very popular clans and I still am. (TheTitans be zenoCrafter).

You also say "There is no perfect system" no one is perfect I already know that nothing is perfect because everyone who defines perfect sees it in a different definetion, now you say "popularity contest" I know maybe all the players from EU and stuff, I am talking majority of US players chosen, who I never see in TS or who are popular. I could name the people who dhould be on that list, very few shouldn't.

I think we need to stop having a debate here my friend, This story is over, goodluck fellow players who are in.

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
Can we please just drop the flame? I understand that some people may be upset about not being accepted into the Hell Games but there will always be another chance to apply. It's Blazes' shot to call who gets in and who doesn't; we can't really do anything about it and this complaining is getting us nowhere. I'd be really nice if we could just drop all the rants and complaints regarding the system of picking tributes; a previous post outlined that there is no perfect system so there is no use complaining about how it is done because there will always be flaws. I'd like it if we could just move on from this and enjoy watching the chosen tributes play in Hell Games 6.

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
Can we please just drop the flame? I understand that some people may be upset about not being accepted into the Hell Games but there will always be another chance to apply. It's Blazes' shot to call who gets in and who doesn't; we can't really do anything about it and this complaining is getting us nowhere. I'd be really nice if we could just drop all the rants and complaints regarding the system of picking tributes; a previous post outlined that there is no perfect system so there is no use complaining about how it is done because there will always be flaws. I'd like it if we could just move on from this and enjoy watching the chosen tributes play in Hell Games 6.
If you did not here what I said Kytria I said story over end of conversation on my last post look up Kytria ^^ :)

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
I'm sure this might sound a bit disrespectful, and I'm sorry about that...but I feel that people who have already been in the Hell Games shouldn't get to be in it again; even those who died of unfair server/map issues, like I did (sorry to sound like a bit of a sore loser...). It also feels really unfair how people seem to get picked out of being popular...out of the 170 applicants, I know around 30 of them...and 24 of those 30 were chosen.

Just putting my thoughts out there, hope no feelings were hurt.

SupremeSwagLord

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm sure this might sound a bit disrespectful, and I'm sorry about that...but I feel that people who have already been in the Hell Games shouldn't get to be in it again; even those who died of unfair server/map issues, like I did (sorry to sound like a bit of a sore loser...). It also feels really unfair how people seem to get picked out of being popular...out of the 170 applicants, I know around 30 of them...and 24 of those 30 were chosen.

Just putting my thoughts out there, hope no feelings were hurt.
Amen. That is what I am trying to say, but you just said it better.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci