• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I'm getting a bit tired of...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
**can**
JK, You couldn't have put that post any better. Well said.
No, That would create fights....

And because some people don't like TE, They would just vote the other team.
How would that create fights? Please explain.
Also if they don't like Team Elite, of course they're going to vote for the other team, that's the point.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
At least add a TL;DR part to the end of it :c
For someone who made this thread (which I respect you for doing by the way), I would expect you to read all the posts in your favor or in opposition to your point of view, however long they might be.

And I would add a TL;DR, but that causes the same problem I was referencing before: the main body of the post will be ignored in favor of replying to a short summary which, no doubt, will be unable to cover everything I talked about in sufficient depth to actually carry across my point.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, on the day the new Solar Frost was released, nearly everyone complained about the new map. To be quite honest, I actually happen to like the new Solar Frost, but most people don't.

MCSG could at least give another build team a shot at these renovations, then there could be a poll asking which renovation was better.
From what I remember, people were just surprised by the change, not necessarily disliking it.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
For someone who made this thread (which I respect you for doing by the way), I would expect you to read all the posts in your favor or in opposition to your point of view, however long they might be.

And I would add a TL;DR, but that causes the same problem I was referencing before: the main body of the post will be ignored in favor of replying to a short summary which, no doubt, will be unable to cover everything I talked about in sufficient depth to actually carry across my point.
I did read it all, just joking with you :p

From what I remember, people were just surprised by the change, not necessarily disliking it.
You must have been offline for the week of all those rage threads with people non-stop complaining to have the original brought back.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
**can**
JK, You couldn't have put that post any better. Well said.
What paragraph? Typing on an iPad makes it hard to catch typos >.<

I just wrote caatch the first time through this post....
Darn iPad >.>

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score

Darn iPad >.>
It was in the last paragraph. You also spelled then and inadvertently wrong, but that's besides the point.
If you typed that beautifulness all on an iPad, I give you props.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score

Darn iPad >.>
It was in the last paragraph. You also spelled then and inadvertently wrong, but that's besides the point.
If you typed that beautifulness all on an iPad, I give you props.
Let's not get too off-topic guys :p

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Do we need a official build team really? MCSG has done just fine without the competition as to who is going to be the official build team. And all this revamped map business leaves a bad taste in my mouth. While still nostalgic to an extent, it isn't what the community asked for which is The old beta lobby. Not a half arsed revamp done in two / three days because Chad lost all the saves for it (Really Chad? No offence but I would always keep the lobbies somewhere, just in case.) And the cherry on top is not telling us about it? Why oh why? I know you knew we wanted it but an announcement saying that a new lobby being put in would be nice instead of just one minute being the old TE lobby and one minute the new TE lobby.

In regards to TE becoming a official build team. No, just no. As much as I like the Fallen Empire there are much more capable build teams out there that would be suitable far more than TE. Team Swish, Red Forest and Olibear just to name a few. But as I mentioned in my opening sentence, a official MCSG build team would not work. It would result in too much competition between each Team and a lot more drama (Although I must admit the quality of maps would increase). There is only one possible solution and that is to take the most talented out of each team to make some sort of super team that would rival the best, but even that doesn't sit well.

In Conclusion:

New lobby = Big pile of meh

TE being official build team = pls no i fan.

Fnnythe3hd

Platinum
Reaction score
Zeno, I read all of what you said. You deserve a cake.
Would've quoted your post, but that would be way to long. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci