• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I'm getting a bit tired of...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Okay, explain how the following statement is true.

CaptButterToast:
"This community is just looking for something to complain about, notice how every time one of these mini-dramas is resolved, another "magically" pops up, not a coincidence. This needs to stop."
No offence to the Butter Toast, but I had so much face palm when he said that. It's as though us voicing the problems of MCSG is a bad thing. >.<

FireBat

Survivor
Reaction score
I know. Team Elite is so annoying... I posted pics for my application and they claimed they weren't mine. I realize now that Team Elite actually sucks. :confused:

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
To be honest they havent been creating "fun" maps and things that people enjoy. Their maps are eye candy, but they arent the best to play in game.

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just to say when he said I couldn't build anything he was talking bout me for the fact he told me to build something which wasn't my style so they you put it arena is just poor and highly biased and don't bother replying I don't even want a argument

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
I remember once joining the teamspeak channel where they were kind of just starting team elite, they were making the first lobby that got accepted by TE. From what I heard I hated the team instantly, after seeing the work I thought they were good but still didn't like them. I have friends in TE and I've learned a lot about them, my friend isn't the greatest builder but after donating got accepted easily.

Since Team Variede left it almost feels like the build teams are as competitive as clans. This community hasn't bothered to get another official MCSG build team, they are just using who they think is the best team already. We need a proper MCSG build team picked out well by the higher staff.

Team Elite isn't the official build team of MCSG so they shouldn't be treated like it, many members are unprofessional and it is stupid they are getting treated like they are.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Just to say when he said I couldn't build anything he was talking bout me for the fact he told me to build something which wasn't my style so they you put it arena is just poor
En ingles por favor.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Just to say when he said I couldn't build anything he was talking bout me for the fact he told me to build something which wasn't my style so they you put it arena is just poor and highly biased and don't bother replying I don't even want a argument
If you're going to make a post targeted towards me, you're going to need to be open for replies. If you're not looking for replies than don't post.
I asked you to make a room, I said that it could be anything you wanted. I left that open to you. The room flooring was red wool, stone walls, and a tv that was set up on a stick. It also had some balcony that stuck out of the building. However, let's not get too off topic.

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If you're going to make a post targeted towards me, you're going to need to be open for replies. If you're not looking for replies than don't post.
I asked you to make a room, I said that it could be anything you wanted. I left that open to you. The room flooring was red wool, stone walls, and a tv that was set up on a stick. It also had some balcony that stuck out of the building. However, let's not get too off topic.
You gave me 5 minutes and a stick I didn't even do that the balcony I know was bad but really a medieval room hardly gunna fit is it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci