• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer - What's happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrMad2000

Honestly? I left because of the community. Honestly, I loved this community. But bye the time I left I only had 2 friends who actually stayed with me. I was made fun of because of my voice and my lack of skill at the game, hell. Even 2 mods joined in on the harassment. They shall remain unnamed not matter what, but still, I was dissapointed by the community and the way they treated me. So I stopped playing. I still check the forums, but this is the only reply I've made that meant a real reply in a while. I really couldn't deal with it anymore.
Well put.

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Honestly? I left because of the community. Honestly, I loved this community. But bye the time I left I only had 2 friends who actually stayed with me. I was made fun of because of my voice and my lack of skill at the game, hell. Even 2 mods joined in on the harassment. They shall remain unnamed not matter what, but still, I was dissapointed by the community and the way they treated me. So I stopped playing. I still check the forums, but this is the only reply I've made that meant a real reply in a while. I really couldn't deal with it anymore.
Why don't you report the mods then?

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
My only MCSG friends are my real life friends since DeadStrikers10 quit, and people I attempt to team with don't want to because I deaf eat them in every fight worsening dyer w/l ratio, cause hardly anyone still plays for fun like many do in the top 300-500s.

M

MrMad2000

Indeed, I still think it's worth a shot.
It leads to even bigger problems. The way to do it now is to grab attention. You've been there, seen it all... You have to unify as one if something is to be done, very little is done if you're an individual attempting to say about a mishap that staff will claim to be untrue.

I always felt that would be a Inappropriate body part on a male move, even though they were a Bunny Lover to me I wasn't gonna return the actions. I felt I was a better person.
Flyon, I actually feel like that's wrong of you. From what I've heard, people told me you were an inspirational person. You could've took this a step forward but it seems like you took a step back due to you wanting to give up. You didn't abandon the community but you gave up on it when you could've been the one aspiring to do so much more than everyone else.

I can understand why you left, and I do respect you for that. But the staff are hear to hear about your problems so they can get dropped like a ton of bricks and eventually when there's enough build up they have to do something.

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm the only one here who thinks it's getting better and that's because I've met new friends and people, I was once a tryharder I play MCSG for fun now and it's better so I feel like its a much better community yes it has it's ups and downs but people are banned for a reason

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I always felt that would be a Inappropriate body part on a male move, even though they were a Bunny Lover to me I wasn't gonna return the actions. I felt I was a better person.
Good for you. I certainly am not a better person even if I pretend to be.
It leads to even bigger problems. The way to do it now is to grab attention. You've been there, seen it all... You have to unify as one if something is to be done, very little is done if you're an individual attempting to say about a mishap that staff will claim to be untrue.
I know what you mean. I'd rather get it all out there to be perfectly honest. If I get ignored i'd rather have been a honest person who was there to report it.

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
They did something wrong, and you should tell someone about it. It's not about being nice, it's about doing what's right.

M

MrMad2000

I'm the only one here who thinks it's getting better and that's because I've met new friends and people, I was once a tryharder I play MCSG for fun now and it's better so I feel like its a much better community yes it has it's ups and downs but people are banned for a reason
Beta, the reason why you feel like it's better is because the entire community has been manipulated. You either support that fact or you reject it. You're in denial and that's fine by me, but if you honestly think that anything's getting better it's that Chad is making money and doing as little as possible now. He was an amazing and hardworking owner. Now he's stuck on some small side project sorting out whatever the heck he's doing. What's up with that? He said his dedication was here. At his cash cow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci