• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minas Tirith SG - Taking Builders!

PokeJosh

Experienced
Reaction score
What happens if you run screaming (and on fire) off the edge of the stone wall?

Killible

Tribute
Reaction score
This looks like a really good map, do you have any idea when the download link might be back up?

Killible

Tribute
Reaction score
lakerfuffle said:
Mediafire is not working for me; do you have any suggestions for how to get it uploaded?
Maybe use something else like dropbox or skydrive?

PokeJosh

Experienced
Reaction score
I fixed the download link! play away!
I noticed you still don't have the pedestals in the download, have you tried something like this?

If you already have an idea, that's fine. I just remember a while back I think you were asking for help placing the pedestals.

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
I noticed you still don't have the pedestals in the download, have you tried something like this?

If you already have an idea, that's fine. I just remember a while back I think you were asking for help placing the pedestals.
I am asking for help :) Yours look good and symmetrical, only problem is there's 32, not 48. Do you think you could help?

PokeJosh

Experienced
Reaction score
I am asking for help :) Yours look good and symmetrical, only problem is there's 32, not 48. Do you think you could help?
Haha, yeah I was not exactly counting I guess. ;) And I'm not actually working on anything right now. I'll revise it.

EDIT:

Tested: fair.

Last edited:

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
Haha, yeah I was not exactly counting I guess. ;) And I'm not actually working on anything right now. I'll revise it.

EDIT:

Tested: fair.
Omg dude thank you! This is awesome!! I'll update the download link soon (if you can provide the download), after modifying the pedestals' look. Thanks so much!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci