• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Petition: More Australian servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
They should take a good 25-50 US servers and bring them to AU. Honestly, at night, 5/6 of the servers are completely empty it's crazy.

PUR3SK1LL7

Survivor
Reaction score
I, PUR3SK1LL7, sign this petition for MCSG to add more servers in the Australian region.

Also, To thos of you who say they aren't packed, go on the US servers at around 5 or 6 o'clock Australian time, then you'll see the true meaning of "unpopulated" US servers have like ~20 servers going at a time in their hub... that's around 1/10th. If I'm not mistaken, AU servers at around 1 or 2 in the morning have about ~5 servers going. 1/5th. In reality, if AU didn't cost so much in terms of bandwidth, we should have double the servers. MY input, please don't hate it. xD

Last edited:

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
AU servers are hosted by something like AUGameHost or something along those lines. And its not just the server cost. Its the cost of the terrabytes of data huge servers like this require. I am sure you are familiar with data costs in Oz, they are not cheap.

I've seen some of the server and data bills, so yeah believe me I do know this stuff.

Its 2am and I'm on my phone,paragraphing goes out the window. XP
If CubedHost is selling AU servers for a better price why doesn't MCSG use them..? I do know AU Internet stuff is pricy, but in CubedHost's shop.. Just look at it. ;-;

Sorry Darkrai but I disagree. We barely fill the servers as it is and more servers would just mean more money to pay for them and also probably less donators.
You haven't read anything in this whole thread have you?

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I, hwracer sign this petition for MCSG to add more servers in the Australian region.

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
If CubedHost is selling AU servers for a better price why doesn't MCSG use them..? I do know AU Internet stuff is pricy, but in CubedHost's shop.. Just look at it. ;-;
I don't know the reasoning, you'd have to ask Bill or Devin. And yes, usually internet usage is included in the server payment, but because we tend to go over (by a looooot) it's very pricey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci