• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pray for Boston

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
This bombing... Every bombing... Every shooting... If you look at the nearest blank surface to you, that empty area is filled with the faith in humanity I have.
None.
How someone could do this, take the lives of people they don't even know, especially in the horrific context of a bomb, is completely unthinkable.
It's like rocket science. I will never know how someone could do that. Imagine, imagine placing that bomb and walking away, knowing that it will explode shortly, taking lives and limbs. Not only that, but piece of mind. How will people overcome this and partake in other marathons?
It is sick, it is horrible, but in the long run, we can't go back in time. We can't stop this event. The only thing we can do is pray.
Thank you for this post plg.

#PrayForBoston

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
This may be a long post, so let me start off by saying that I did not wish for the boston marathon bombing to happen, but that said I have some arguments.

There are plenty of bombings in the middle east that go on uncovered and unnoticed almost because it is supposed to happen. The problem I have with this is that people seem to be desensitized, maybe you guys don't hear about bombing in the middle east or maybe you don't care because it isn't in your country.

I just don't think that some thing like this should receive so much recognition while other incidents go on unprecedented and undocumented.

Not such a long post

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
Some people are disgusting #PrayForBoston
Not to forget #PrayForTexas
or just any kind of terrorism #PrayForNoTerrorism.

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
Wrong forum, moved.

The events in Boston are by far some of the most disgusting acts taken on US soil. From my understanding last night, the two original bombers were indeed the perps on this second event, and were treating it as a game. The first perp was killed, and I believe the second one was either caught or killed.

My condolences to the families affected by this - people have lost limbs and their lives because something thought it'd be "funny" to do this. This sickens me, and I'm sure it does you guys too.

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
It must of been a hacker... It must of been...

What other creature would do such thing!

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
What sickens me more then the individuals who do this, are the groups that help them. Islam is a very peaceful religion and anyone in their right mind knows that, but the fact that a group of armed group of maniacs decide to bend the religion itself to say that killing people that in their view don't deserve to live leads to a good afterlife is just absolutely terrifying.

Me and others who live in and around Boston can all agree with this quote straight from the twitter feed on this tragity; "When you decide to f*** with the city of Boston, we will all hunt you down and find you untill you get the hell you deserve."

Spike11

District 13
Reaction score
I live 20 minutes away from Boston, we had to go in Shelter and Place
I just played Mcsg all day

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
I live 20 minutes away from Boston, we had to go in Shelter and Place
I just played Mcsg all day
What part of ma do you live in? Obviously one of the parts on lockdown, but I'm just curious.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci